• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

bud23

This game is strange. You can't edit the players race and I didn't know what they were when I was naming them :lol

FnnGgpC.jpg

I laughed so hard.

I can definitely see Juve getting an away goal in this game. From a set-piece perhaps. Bayern really need to start taking some of these chances.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HT: Bayern clearly superior. Unlucky deflection but they deserved more than one goal anyway.

Quag and Matri both isolated upfront, and useless in pressing. Pogba and Asamoah in the 2nd half hopefully.

FootballFan

Looks like PSG could have really used those tapes Mourinho wanted to send. Their ability to put pressure on Barca has been garbage.

They've done well tbh. Ibra, Silva and especially Lucas have been good. Ibra should have done better with one of his chances but that is why people know him as the knockout round flop.

Valdes has been good, Pique and Masch pretty bad, everyone else average. The goal was fantastic.

Kenka

Juve so firmly believe in their strength, it's amazing. Everyone should pay attention, that's why they overwhelm their adversary with confusion and eventually a sense of inferiority.

Does that confidence come from bribing to some extent ? Well, who knows. But I love seeing Pirlo be so agile and sharp at his age. That man is something.

1 Nil against Bayern away from home?

I'm ok with this.

But yeah, like Yurt says, changes necessary. Need somebody to link the strikers with midfield. I'd suggest the 3-5-1-1 with Marchisio floating between, Quagliarella up front. We'll see.

arkon

HT: Bayern clearly superior. Unlucky deflection but they deserved more than one goal anyway.

Quag and Matri both isolated upfront, and useless in pressing. Pogba and Asamoah in the 2nd half hopefully.

Get that left hand side sorted! It's like there's nobody there

Juve so firmly believe in their strength, it's amazing.
What? We've been flustered and all over the place, especially Pirlo if anyone.

I mean, Juve are rightly confident that they can pass the ball and defend deep when needed, but they haven't been doing it well today.

Blablurn

im pretty sure juve will score at least once

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That Alves pass is amazing. One of the best assists of the season.

TeegsD

Not sure if posted, knock if mold

Rumored Man United away jersey for next season:
8bac4989-281a-424f-a542-14e24710fdb2

inb4tablecloth

Looks better in dark blue than red anyways

Amazing pass but the fact that nobody even tried to close Messi is just hilarious.
It's amazing movement IMO. Shows how hard it is to play vs Barca.

He's just sitting in a hole. PSG are focusing on the defence. They clear the ball and then look to get back into shape, Alves pick the pass out so quickly and perfectly. Before the defence even know what's going on it's in the back of the net.

Really not much they could have done to stop it apart from clear the ball further out.

Top Bottom