• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Man old threads are awesome, forgot about the argument :lol

Ok, I need to make a prediction.

The only next team I see Guardiola training is Manchester United.

No city, liverpol, chelsea, inter, milan.

Nope, Im pretty damn sure is gonna be United

I'm Barca Fan... in a few months, maybe 1 year and a half... expect him ruling United

Yeah, good luck with that. Remember me when you are proved wrong.

Yeah I'm done with Arnie. Time will tell but I see you living in a delusional sphere around United.

(no one search for me predicting Chelsea re winning CL and the premier league this season pls)

I don't know if he's been playing well or how fit he is, but I fancy Drogba against that Real Madrid back four.

Malaga smash Dortmund tonight insha'Allah

You're about to see the redemption of Kevin Großkreutz.

ptFil24.jpg
"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy"

Wes

venison crêpe
Guys lets play a game to pass the time before Malaga 2-2 Dortmund. You make a world XI, but you can't have more than one player from each team. If you pick Messi, you can't have Xavi or Iniesta. If you pick Buffon, you can't have Chiellini or Pirlo. If you pick Cleverley, you can't have Young or Adnan (but you can have Bebe because technically he isn't at United).

I'll think on mine

-------------------- Buffon --------------------

Lahm ---- Hummels --- Thiago Silva - Baines

-------- Yaya Toure ----- De Rossi ---------

Ronaldo ---------- Messi --------------- Bale

-------------------- Falcao --------------------

Timurid

Guys lets play a game to pass the time before Malaga 2-2 Dortmund. You make a world XI, but you can't have more than one player from each team. If you pick Messi, you can't have Xavi or Iniesta. If you pick Buffon, you can't have Chiellini or Pirlo. If you pick Cleverley, you can't have Young or Adnan (but you can have Bebe because technically he isn't at United).

I'll think on mine

I was going to do a 4-2-3-1, but i couldn't think of a good right back. So I went the cheater's way with a 3-5-2. replace bale for Marcelo

spidye

I'll think on mine

Sirigu
Kompany-Hummels-Thiago Silva-Evra
Schweini-Pirlo
Ronaldo-Isco-Messi
Ibrahimovic

pulga

Banned
REAL MADRID XI:

Diego López; Essien, Varane, Ramos, Coentrao; Xabi, Khedira; Di María, Özil, Cristiano; y Benzema

Essien starting over Arbeloa? Colored me surprised. Both are shit so whatever.

panty

REAL MADRID XI:

Diego López; Essien, Varane, Ramos, Coentrao; Xabi, Khedira; Di María, Özil, Cristiano; y Benzema

Essien wtf? Arbeloa is poophead but still he's 100x better than Essien. Other than that the lineup looks good.

We're going to crush them.

Noirulus

I'll participate too.

--------------De Gea--------------

Lahm - Hummels - T. Silva - Monreal

----Mata--------Pirlo------D. Silva

Ronaldo--------Messi--------Neymar

Noirulus

REAL MADRID XI:

Di Maria and Varane were fit?! Looking good apart from the Essien choice.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I forgot about De Rossi, but I like the Schwein though. You have to say my def is balling.

He is coming to Paris next year dont worry.

I hope so bro. I'm so sick of that guy. A friend I have irl is a Peruvian Madrid fan and he trolls me so bad when Varane takes the ball from my attackers

Lightning

Banned
I wish I was as optimistic :|
Hummels is injured. And if Malaga are smart, they'll stand on Gündogan's feet all day. Without Hummels that tends to kill our build-up.
You have an excellent squad and you're only playing Malaga.

After Arsenal I will always support Dortmund no matter the opponent. Great club, great set up, great manager and management, fantastic youth set up and just an outstanding run club. GO DORTMUND. You have the squad that can win the CL.

So, let's do this!

Don't really care for the result as long as we give our best. Playing the quarter finals is good enough for me already.
I really really want Dortmund to win but if you don't oh well I love your club anyway. Give it your best is all one can expect and I expect Dortmund to give their best shot. You's can do it. I will always have faith until the final whistle of the 2nd leg has gone.

Suen

Hope Malaga win! Sorry Dortmund-GAF, I like your team but I like Malaga more!

We seem to have mostly solid line-up but Khedira instead of Modric? Essien instead of Marcelo?

GO MADRIIIIIIID!!

Kenka

We seem to have mostly solid line-up but Khedira instead of Modric? Essien instead of Marcelo?

GO MADRIIIIIIID!!
You were bribed by Banderas, admit it !

Lightning

Banned

GO MADRIIIIIIID!!
First time ever but FUCK YOU! For that go GALA!!!!!!

Just kidding, you're awesome anyway. But seriously come on DORTMUND

spidye

You have an excellent squad and you're only playing Malaga.

After Arsenal I will always support Dortmund no matter the opponent. Great club, great set up, great manager and management, fantastic youth set up and just an outstanding run club. GO DORTMUND. You have the squad that can win the CL.

I really really want Dortmund to win but if you don't oh well I love your club anyway. Give it your best is all one can expect and I expect Dortmund to give their best shot. You's can do it. I will always have faith until the final whistle of the 2nd leg has gone.

get a room

-------------------- Buffon --------------------

Lahm ---- Hummels --- Thiago Silva - Baines

-------- Yaya Toure ----- De Rossi ---------

Ronaldo ---------- Messi --------------- Bale

-------------------- Falcao --------------------
Think we gots a winner.

Top Bottom