• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

GorillaJu

Wish people would stop purposefully misinterpreting quotes and then taking small bits out of context to convey a completely different meaning.

"You'll want to protect her."

"It's the perfect gaming PC."

"A near-perfect away performance."

GUESS ITS JUST TOO MUCH TO ASK.

rvy

Banned
Your days are numbered cunt

tumblr_mhst8uN4Iw1rvtdkbo2_250.gif

Hixx

Well that quote is from 2005. It's 2013. Perhaps he's changed?

He's said he was misquoted. Or taken out of context. I can't remember but he's definitely addressed that point.

We go from one horror to another at SAFC though.

The New York Times referred to us as Sunderland 'United'. Fuck this shit.

Kenka

Prediction time

Malaga 0 - 3 Dortmund (Reus, Santana, Bender)
Madrid 4 - 2 Galatasary ( Ronnie x2, Aberloa, Ramos - Drogba, Yilmaz)

pulga

Banned
Lol why is Dani Alves blaming Mourinho for the shoddy refereeing yesterday?

Even the players cant help but bring up Madrid out of their fucking ass, its unbelievable loooooooool

Clegg

Last night Adrian Chiles asked Roy Keane if Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets might have been star-struck playing against David Beckham.

The man is a dribbling moron.

pulga

Banned
GALATASARAY XI: Muslera; Eboué, Dany, Semih, Riera; Hamit, Selcuk, Melo, Sneijder; Burak Yilmaz y Drogba

Drogba vs Varane should be epic.

Wilbur

Banned
Guys lets play a game to pass the time before Malaga 2-2 Dortmund. You make a world XI, but you can't have more than one player from each team. If you pick Messi, you can't have Xavi or Iniesta. If you pick Buffon, you can't have Chiellini or Pirlo. If you pick Cleverley, you can't have Young or Adnan (but you can have Bebe because technically he isn't at United).

I'll think on mine

lol at Benitez saying where he'd like to manage next.

"A top side. Why not in England."

Why not in England? Maybe because no top side will employ you.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City EDS team news: Maicon and Richards start against Crystal Palace

Christ, I forgot both of them existed. As bad as the Sinclair signing was, there was a modicum of sense what with him being a promising young player. Maicon has been washed-up for two years and is far worse than Richards and Zabaleta.

lol at the Gala XI. They're going to get creamed playing such an open team.

dc89

Christ, I forgot both of them existed. As bad as the Sinclair signing was, there was a modicum of sense what with him being a promising young player. Maicon has been washed-up for two years and is far worse than Richards and Zabaleta.

lol at the Gala XI. They're going to get creamed playing such an open team.

Injuries man. Injuries.

Arnie

Guys lets play a game to pass the time before Malaga 2-2 Dortmund. You make a world XI, but you can't have more than one player from each team. If you pick Messi, you can't have Xavi or Iniesta. If you pick Buffon, you can't have Chiellini or Pirlo. If you pick Cleverley, you can't have Young or Adnan (but you can have Bebe because technically he isn't at United).

I'll think on mine

Shit, so I can't have Bale and another Tottenham player?

This could be tricky.

WJD

I'll think on mine

I'll play.

Ronaldo
Messi
Rooney

Mata
Schweinsteiger
Vidal

Baines
Thiago Silva
Kompany
Piszczek

Lloris

I've probably missed some obvious ones but it's hard.

Top Bottom