• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Keio

For a Finer World
I wonder what needs to happen in the area for Barcelona to get a penalty. So many non-calls the past 5-6 games.

Fry

MAS METE O NOLITO, CARALHO! FODA-SE.

icuyLTwJy80fY.gif

rvy

Banned
Wasn't Nolito that wanted to go away? Salvio is playing like shit but I would prefer a different player on his place than Nolito.

That's what happens when the FUCK-OFF, JESUS doesn't give good players enough playing time.
At least put Ola John on, Salvio has been shit for weeks.

Just watched the Villa game from yesterday. Exciting game, glad we got the victory. Looking at the table is a beautiful thing now :D

Guzan is amazing, and I'm going to be more devastated if we lose Weimann than I would Benteke.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Is it just my imagination, or do all the teams in La Liga besides Real Madrid not seem to mind at all when they lose to Barcelona? They're all just smiles about the whole thing. Do they just assume they're going to lose so they're just there to have fun?

Wes

venison crêpe
Just watched the Villa game from yesterday. Exciting game, glad we got the victory. Looking at the table is a beautiful thing now :D

Guzan is amazing, and I'm going to be more devastated if we lose Weimann than I would Benteke.

Guzan has been immense this season. Deserves a new deal.

So annoyed Newcastle lost though. Wigan scare me.

arkon

Is it just my imagination, or do all the teams in La Liga besides Real Madrid not seem to mind at all when they lose to Barcelona? They're all just smiles about the whole thing. Do they just assume they're going to lose so they're just there to have fun?

Well, they're away at the Nou Camp. Few teams will go there and get a positive result. Couple that with Rayo being comfortably mid-table, possibly in with a shout of a Europa League spot. I guess that would be the mentality. If you can nick a point or three from the game, great, unexpected bonus. Otherwise chalk it off and move on to the next fixture.

Keio

For a Finer World
Interesting stat: With 53,2% this was Barcelona's league game with lowest possession this season.

Roura seemed to be experimenting with a kind of more counter-attacking style, inviting Rayo quite high.

Tony Evans ‏@TonyEvansTimes
In The Game tomorrow my column is this: an apology to readers. How we got the Qatar Dream League story so badly wrong

Top Bottom