• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

MrKaepora

4 points ahead of Porto.

Good game by Guimarães until the moment that they were reduced to 10 men, Benfica deserved to win but not by 4 goals.

Hixx

I signed up for Netflix today, free month and that. Mainly coz they have season six of the US Office and I'm hooked on it atm, Lovefilm only has the first 5. Anyway I forgot I had this extension installed, let me have a peek at the US Netflix. 8 seasons of it. Score.

Who gives a shit about football?

:((((((

3Sixty

I signed up for Netflix today, free month and that. Mainly coz they have season six of the US Office and I'm hooked on it atm, Lovefilm only has the first 5. Anyway I forgot I had this extension installed, let me have a peek at the US Netflix. 8 seasons of it. Score.

Who gives a shit about football?

:((((((

Watch Psych.

Clegg

My fav goal of the season so far

i4s0kzONdjte.gif

kharma45

My fav United player at the minute. He's made so many vital saves over the last couple of months.

iXPBWr1LXFVRD.gif

ibwgFTwFK68iag.gif

ibzEp9VCIamnfD.gif

ibnU6gdp1C7pGk.gif

He's seeming a lot more confident now which helps our defence, and having a more consistent back 4 is in turn helping him. It's nice to see our defence looking relatively solid again.

K1LLER7

Criticism of him has been more than valid. His potential was never in doubt, just his readiness.
Some of that was unfair. At times last season, there were games the defence would play poorly, yet most of the blame would fall on him. Also the rumours in the paper's about Fergie looking for another keeper and De Gea not being good enough. Don't see anything like that anymore.

Criticism of him has been more than valid. His potential was never in doubt, just his readiness.

The criticism at times was unfair. He would take all the blame, sometimes even for stupid reasons. He would also get more criticism than other keepers even though they deserved more. And then the transfer talk even if he would perform well.

But you don't like our players. Only Young...

Top Bottom