• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
the barcelona hate in this thread is always so strong lol, hurts seeing the same team winning all the time.

pulga

Banned
the barcelona hate in this thread is always so strong lol, hurts seeing the same team winning all the time.

The hate is strong because of cuntish, big headed, egomaniac comments such as yours.

But I guess it's nice to win things after being shit pretty much the entirety of your clubs existence.

Oscar has really impressed over the last few months. I actually think he's been a better signing than Mata. But what a trio Chelsea have those two alongside Hazard.

tumblr_lye7qvtpw51qa9yvvo11_r1_250.gif

Zabojnik

ok nevermind, this brazil is shit.

I have no idea what first half people were watching. Brazil scored (quite luckily) from 2 of the 3 chances they had. Italy had like 5. Not saying it was the greatest Italy ever, but as I've said, 2:0 was a completely false result.

FootballFan

The hate is strong because of cuntish, big headed, egomaniac comments such as yours.

But I guess it's nice to win things after being shit pretty much the entirety of your clubs existence.

Yeah those are the reasons! :lololol Stay out of the ocean, you are covered in SALT.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
There's a great football match on display and you guys rather talk about who is the biggest cunt? Get away, Barcelona/Madrid fanatics.

pulga

Banned
Yeah those are the reasons! :lololol Stay out of the ocean, you are covered in SALT.

It's true, though. Why is #FuckBayern a thing here? Same reason.

And I've no reason to be salty, we just mopped the floors with you guys not a month ago :lol :lol

Neymar passing to Hulk is like passing to a brick wall.

Actually at least the wall has a predictable touch.

Why is Fred playing? Brazil don't have another striker? Put Bruno Gomes in.

Top Bottom