• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Salazar

Zaha should totally do it. United haters are just going to find the most innocuous things to hate him for anyway. He might as well act the big bollocks and give them something proper to sink their teeth into

He would swagger it out

Our boy is already retweeting gifs of himself

1kNgGdh.gif

pulga

Banned
New Zealand, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador.

One of these teams was at the 2010 world cup and was the only team that didn't lose a game.

Another was crap and no one cared about.

The other two didn't even make it.

Which teams am I talking about? Figure it out yourself.

Chile, Spain, and Switzerland >>> Paraguay, Italy, Slovakia

Coincidentally, the only two times our underwhelming NTs have been to the WC are '82 and 2010!

FootballFan

Chile, Spain, and Switzerland >>> Paraguay, Italy, Slovakia

Coincidentally, the only two times our underwhelming NTs have been to the WC are '82 and 2010!

FIFA doesn't like us. Colombia bribe FIFA to keep us out.

edit
Woooooah that was nice, cheeky assist and finish.

Oscar has really impressed over the last few months. I actually think he's been a better signing than Mata. But what a trio Chelsea have those two alongside Hazard.

This game is really entertaining. Everything neogaf shits on ends up being awesome: Europa League, international football, Russian League...

Suen

Holy shit is this a new birth of a new mighty Brazil? Seems Italy will have to dream about their 1982 victory :lol

Buffon :(

Oscar has really impressed over the last few months. I actually think he's been a better signing than Mata. But what a trio Chelsea have those two alongside Hazard.
Sometimes I wonder if you go left whilst everyone else goes right on purpose.

Oscar is seriously talented but Mata has been immense for the 2 years he's been there.

jtb

Banned

Oscar's good but he's still raw. At the end of the day, doesn't really matter how good any of the three are if they don't feel like tracking back.

Zabojnik

Yep.

Neymar is killing Barzagli. He can make it in Europe.

#80m for Neymar, do it Sandro.

Wut? Neymar has been invisible for most of the first half. The first goal was kind of a lucky one, the second a classic counter-attack after De Sciglio's error (if you want to call it that). Resultato bugiardo.

Top Bottom