• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
If the brazilian team can 'click' it'll be favorites to win WC2014, imo. the only thing that could be their weakness is that they are bit too young, and in a tournament like the world cup experience is a must.

the neymar assist and oscar's finish was fantastic.

confuziz

Banned
If the brazilian team can 'click' it'll be favorites to win WC2014, imo. the only thing that could be their weakness is that they are bit too young, and in a tournament like the world cup experience is a must.

Would love to see Spain vs Brazil in the (semi)final

Even England beat Brazil

They won't get past the quarters

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Brazil couldn't even win the Olympics. They aren't going to win shit, their players don't have the mentality.

jtb

Banned
Brazil won't be able to handle the pressure of the WC at all. Depends on the draw, but don't see them going far at all.

Hope you like it bros.

iI5UkLRQXXIAh.gif

Spain and Germany surely have a better shot than Brazil.

But Brazil are at home which IMO makes a big difference. The home side always side to play beyond it's level.

I think you guys are jumping the gun on Brazil. They have a good amount of young talent that will improve in 1 year's time. I think it's foolish to write them off already.

pulga

Banned
They have always resorted to theatrics. People are just eager to overlook them because jogo bonito and all that crap.

Speaking of which, forget about any jogo bonito tomorrow. It's only 29 C over here and I'm already out of breath, can't fathom what it's like to play 90 minutes under almost 40 C.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Speaking of which, forget about any jogo bonito tomorrow. It's only 29 C over here and I'm already out of breath, can't fathom what it's like to play 90 minutes under almost 40 C.
lol you seriously thought we were gonna play proactive football tomorrow lolololol

Not that our regular style of play is anything close to jogo bonito.

pulga

Banned
lol you seriously thought we were gonna play proactive football tomorrow lolololol

Not that our regular style of play is anything close to jogo bonito.

I'm half expecting you guys to turn the weather conditions back against us. Your team is better at keeping the ball. You'll probably make us chase you around the pitch and wear us the fuck out.

3Sixty

Fantastic news to see Super Rickie Lambert has extended his contract until 2016.

BF5je4tCEAM9JbK.jpg

Also.

Saints youngster Calum Chambers opens the scoring to put England Under-19s ahead against Turkey. #saintsfc

SaintsDNA

Top Bottom