• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

pulga

Banned
OH YOU BASTARD YOU BETTER NOT HAVE HURT RONNIE

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, I WILL RAPE YOU, I WILL KILL YOUR LOVED ONES

Meier

Dortmund to win the fucking CL!

Bookmark this post.

What a game. Omg, wow I'm emotional

Malaga players in tears

I predicted it during the group stage. They're an unbelievable team. Thought the dream was over.. my goodness. Incredible. I wish I could have been watching it rather than just reading text updates.

Bumhead

Banned
FUCKING YES

2-1 up at Millwall, 6 points above relegation zone.

3 more points from our next 5 games and we are safe, I reckon.

A point above Leeds, lolololol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Super matches tonight. I feel for Malaga but that equalising goal was a piece of shit, attack the ball and it doesn't happen. You can't get sloppy like that, they let Dortmund off the hook.

Sloane

Banned
If only Dortmund didn't have such a vocal group of nazis as fans and if only Dortmund did more against them they'd be more likeable. Not sure how big when compared to Kaiserslautern though.

Still happy they won tonight though. Congratulations Dortmund.
What vocal group?

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Madrid got through, but they're clearly shit when not playing at home, even in La Liga. If they get Bayern again they're fucked.

FootballFan

In a way I'm happy. Madrid would have payed to get Malaga and easy way to the final. This way they are stuck against a good team.

miserable

Crap performance by Madrid tonight.Without Cristiano we are nothing.Bayern is gonna destroy us.
Thankfully Dortmund qualified, so Barca doesn't get a free pass to the final.

Top Bottom