• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

ILvane

yeah, proud day for any turkish fan.

how the actual fuck are we supposed to compete with galatasaray if they can play like this against madrid.

D_prOdigy

there's always a human tragedy element to these events :(

L6o8sth.jpg

Meier

Whether Pellegrini is the coach at City or not next season, he's going to move to a big(ger) club. No doubt he'll be rewarded for Malaga's amazing run.

feel

In a way I'm happy. Barcelona would have payed to get Malaga and easy way to the final. This way they are stuck against a good team.

pulga

Banned
Fuck, its been a while since Ive shat bricks like that

Congrats Gala for the amazing game, you did your fans proud.

But if any of your players EVER almost injures Cristiano again, Ill personally find a way to bomb your stadium.

I AINT EVEN KIDDING

ALSO

FUCK YOU ARBELOA. I HOPE A BIG TURKISH MAN RAPES YOU TONIGHT

People saying Dortmund paid the refs are fucking idiots. Never mind that Malaga had a clear offside goal allowed too... The ref was terrible but it went both ways you bellends.

Meier

there's always a human tragedy element to these events :(

http://i.imgur.com/L6o8sth.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

:( tolkir doesn't post much so I forgot we had a Malaga fan here. Tough loss. Maybe the Man United fans can console him. They dealt with a similar blow last year.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
all i can say is that i'm glad i was only rooting against dortmund out of principle, and not actually for malaga. that would have been too much to take.

faridmon

WOW, what a match. I feel sorry for Malaga :(

Congrats to Dortmund. Klopp is tactical genius, that sub he did when he brought off Hummels completely changed the game.

Also, watched Trance. Rubbish movie and the ending was shit because it ruined the whole movie for me. Fuck that shit!

Hope the next Danny Boyle Movie amends this one.

Noirulus

But if any of your players EVER almost injures Cristiano again, Ill personally find a way to bomb your stadium.

I AINT EVEN KIDDING

ALSO

He got a red it seems? How? I was busy watching Dortmund - Malaga shenanigans

I AINT EVEN KIDDING

ALSO

What a stupid thing to do. I hope Essien can play that match...

Also that was scary, fuck you Sneijder and Drogba...but well played.

And lol Malaga, bunch of chokers (although we almost end as the biggest chokers here). Spanish choking that isn't Barça or Madrid still as hard as ever.

Congrats Dortmund.

Top Bottom