• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wes

venison crêpe
iEDGLzju6kFik.gif

miserable

Fuck, its been a while since Ive shat bricks like that

Congrats Gala for the amazing game, you did your fans proud.

But if any of your players EVER almost injures Cristiano again, Ill personally find a way to bomb your stadium.

I AINT EVEN KIDDING

ALSO

FUCK YOU ARBELOA. I HOPE A BIG TURKISH MAN RAPES YOU TONIGHT

IT'S TIME TO OIL UP!

1672534-hakan.jpg

FootballFan

No I did not and I was making a point of that earlier in the thread myself. But to suggest he was paid off is laughable, just like half of you Barca supporters in this thread.

Half? :')

Beautiful moment, saving that post. From "all" couple months ago, to "half". Great improvement.

Suen

So, where's Blaburn?

Yes.

Apparently the offside rule was suspended today in both matches.

So Malaga has really no one but themselves to blame. I seriously can't fucking believe it, I can't accept it...my brain can not accept that this just happened. It's still thinking Malaga won. Fuck you Malaga, you assholes. How the fuck could you mess that up. They needed to defend four minutes and fucking screw it up. Un-fucking-believable. FUCK YOU MALAGA :(

You poor fucking bastards, you do not deserve this, you deserved the victory, to qualify to the semis but you fucked it up :( As much as I want to say that Dortmund did not deserve the victory they scored the two goals and they went through, it's over :(

Galatasaray, well done. For a while I was really worried when I saw that the score was 3-1. I didn't watch the game and even though we won scoring three against us is already something to be very proud of. Good team!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope Bayern takes notes of Galatasaray-Madrid and go in fully concentrated. Anything can happen, two goals mean nothing.

Don't take notes and come with your beer bellies god fucking dammit ElTopo!

Bayern, you're champions of Germany woohoo! DRINK!

DRINK

Kenka

I feel so worn out...

Malaga, I am with you on this one. Hummels touched the ball twice and shook the Earth. He has been 10000% efficient.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Good news is that Madrid was missing Ramos and Alonso. They have to be at least an improvement over the cunts that played today.

Raptor

Fuck, its been a while since Ive shat bricks like that

Congrats Gala for the amazing game, you did your fans proud.

But if any of your players EVER almost injures Cristiano again, Ill personally find a way to bomb your stadium.

I AINT EVEN KIDDING

ALSO

FUCK YOU ARBELOA. I HOPE A BIG TURKISH MAN RAPES YOU TONIGHT

pl4Jm.gif

You are my favorite poster bro, Madrid FTW!!, keep up the awesome posts!!

Anyways, I was honestly a little scared but I had hope we would pass to the semis, good game Gala fans and team!

Half? :')

Beautiful moment, saving that post. From "all" couple months ago, to "half". Great improvement.

You, Fady and Messi are cool. But can't deny the hilarious brigade of clueless wankers in here. At least I would understand real actual Malaga supporters being upset and saying something dumb, but fucking Barca supporters... lol, of everyone that can complain about ref favoritism.

Damn.

fuenf

Sometimes I hate football, I didn't even watch the game but the thought of a Bayern Dortmund semi makes me want to vomit.

Dortmund, just wow, that was something special.

Really wish the miracle had happened for Galatasaray, but that was some game.

Also, that Drogba backheel....., Chelsea made a mistake in losing him.

Raptor

Second time I see Real concede a goal like that, the other one was I think against Rome some years ago, Casillas was the goalkeeper that time.

Damn it.

pulga

Banned
Save it for tomorrow.

Franck-Ribery-wallpaper-4-640x772_display_image.jpg

Sigh, I guess I can keep a little faith. After witnessing the BVB-Malaga shenanigans, and Galatasaray almost turn over a 5 goal lead...anything is possible I suppose.

Then again, all those teams have decent to awesome strikers SO JOKES ON US HUH LOLOLOLOL

Top Bottom