• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

shortyme

I'm a fairly angry person. Most metal is shit though, oh oh oh, we look like lord of the rings extras and sing about fairys in the forest and drink the blood of lambs, fuck off you socially awkward role playing nerds.

I have no idea what any of this means.

kharma45

We should ask Vita owners, they'd know.

lf0kR.gif

Nandos is good but its really over hyped at the same time

I usually go for a hot chicken pitta or wrap with cheese, mash and share peri fries, rice and garlic bread with the wife

Wilbur

Banned
Nandos is good but its really over hyped at the same time

I usually go for a hot chicken pitta or wrap with cheese, mash and share peri fries, rice and garlic bread with the wife

Yeah I don't think it's all that great tbh, but I can guarantee there's no weird practises with the food.

dc89

Is it still a games console without games?

I admire your honesty. Played over 200 hours of Monster Hunter on his WiiU - will still slag it off.

MS got one of the same power, with more games, that plays offline games too. It's called a 360

Pfft. Adverts. Adverts everywhere.

We should ask Vita owners, they'd know.

Ask me. I have one. I actually charged it and turned it on the other day wondering if there were any cool new games to download. Turned it off again. Back in the drawer it went.

Nah, its merely a console

:lol

Two of my favourite GIFs <3

Meier

It'll get better. My Vita collected dust at first but now it's all I'm playing.

I've bought a 3DS and Vita both at launch. Both have had incredibly prolonged periods of never being touched (the 3DS moreso due to the fact it's been around longer). Lately though both have gotten a lot of play time with Persona 4 Golden and Gravity Rush and Fire Emblem and 999. Once I finish 999, I'll play VLR on my Vita as well. Also looking forward to digging into Disgaea 3 via PS+ at some point in the near future.

Dennis>The rest. Really all the other characters has had their moments and been great sometimes, but Dennis has been a consistent psychopath, going deeper and deeper every season.

Splatt

Kolarov, Dzeko and Nastasic spent a day with three boys who lost their mother last year due to cancer.

Heartwarming.

Wilbur

Banned
Dennis>The rest. Really all the other characters has had their moments and been great sometimes, but Dennis has been a consistent psychopath, going deeper and deeper every season.

Mac's best moment is when they're outside the bug bombed apartment and he gets in Dee's face and says "I absolutely have the upper physical body capable to perform such a feat" or something loooooooooool

Kenka

MWAHAHAHAHA, SUCK IT KÖLN!

I know I'm the only one following Kaiserslautern-Köln, but it's an important match of two great teams full of tension. You're missing something there guys.
You're not the only one. And I like Köln more than Kaiserslolen.

Top Bottom