• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

So I am on a bit of a dry run. Can I call it that? It's been about 7 years :(

Let's laugh about it :/

Edit: are you shitting me? Top of the page

iBeldqLcabmBw.gif

Having ever actually put your penis in anything living is more sexual contact than 50% of GAF has had, most people on here would be jealous.

Arnie

It's brazilian-ized KFC :p
:lol it looks mad.

I love how you call it a cheddar hamburger, rather than a cheeseburger.

Adidas are teasing Chelsea fans with the unveiling of their kit campaign tonight on their Twitter. But we all know what's coming. Prepare for some brilliant gifs.

@Fry

Just came back from 'The Place Beyond the Pines'. Ryan is being typecast lately, isn't he?
Any good?

Trailer and cast gave me hope.

Arnie

My dry spell is 8 days. Balling.
God, you're a player.

Mine's a few months, early January, but I've been chasing after this girl who's an absolute tease and I've called a halt to it. Probably going out tonight, I'll try and woo some vikings babes.
I ain't afraid of STDs. I'll fuck any woman at this point

No sexual contact in 7 years

Prostitute?

Might be worth it to get you back in the game.

pulga

Banned
I didn't watch the Carrie trailer

No interest in paying for sex :(

You need some training matches. Say you find a nice girl who wants to slurp on your cock. You'll probably cum all over her belly before you even start fantasizing its manjaw youre about to bone. You'll scare her off and go on even a longer dry spell than Van Persie.

God, you're a player.

Mine's a few months, early January, but I've been chasing after this girl who's an absolute tease and I've called a halt to it. Probably going out tonight, I'll try and woo some vikings babes.

Prostitute?

Might be worth it to get you back in the game.

Cumlips here gets it <3

Im two weeks dry, so far. I love having a fuck buddy!

rvy

Banned
Don't think I am not trying

Well, fucking pay for it then. Prostitutes are cool as shit. So are strippers, but not everyone is down to fuck and they don't bang any random dude unless he's good-looking/rich.

GO HAVE SEX, MOTHERFUCKER.

Messi

You need some training matches. Say you find a nice girl who wants to slurp on your cock. You'll probably cum all over her belly before you even start fantasizing its manjaw youre about to bone. You'll scare her off and go on even a longer dry spell than Van Persie.

I don't even know how to respond

shortyme

I don't know if you have seen my other posts about this. But I have confidence/social issues

I've seen some but I don't remember if they're crippling issues or if you're just mildly awkward.

Fake it. Best advice I can give. I'm insanely awkward, I get through every day situations by faking it.

Messi

I've seen some but I don't remember if they're crippling issues or if you're just mildly awkward.

Fake it. Best advice I can give. I'm insanely awkward, I get through every day situations by faking it.

It's crippling. Footie GAF had to convince me to go into Nandos

Arnie

One of my friends (absolute idiot, never really mentioned him before, he isn't the ginger one) got bought a prostitute in Manchester by his mates. He'd just split up with his girlfriend so he was a bit of a wreck at the time and they thought it'd cheer him up. He ended up trying to talk the prostitute into finding a proper job, thinking this was Pretty Woman, and she eventually told him to just fuck off. He said after he came to the realisation of what she was doing all day, every day, he wouldn't have been able to get a boner anyway.

pulga

Banned
Messi probably thinks he needs to pick someone up in some alley, lol. Get with the times, son.

Book a flight to Costa Rica, Messi. Ill take you on a whore mongering tour. Hell, Ill even take you to the titty joint I went with the honduran NT.
best, most hilarious night EVER

kharma45

One of my friends (absolute idiot, never really mentioned him before, he isn't the ginger one) got bought a prostitute in Manchester by his mates. He'd just split up with his girlfriend so he was a bit of a wreck at the time and they thought it'd cheer him up. He ended up trying to talk the prostitute into finding a proper job, thinking this was Pretty Woman, and she eventually told him to just fuck off. He said after he came to the realisation of what she was doing all day, every day, he wouldn't have been able to get a boner anyway.

hahaha.

pulga

Banned
Ugh, I hate when prostitutes start talking about their kids and life problems. Total boner killer :(

rvy

Banned
He ended up trying to talk the prostitute into finding a proper job,

What's wrong with being a prostitute? Those women are fucking amazing, they put up with having some 50 year old hog on top of them to pay their bills and feed their children.

Prostitutes are amazing human beings.

rvy

Banned
This shitty BioShock: Infinite keychain is gonna get rusty, just like the Forza 3 one, isn't it? Better not use it.

Arnie

What's wrong with being a prostitute? Those women are fucking amazing, they put up with having some 50 year old hog on top of them to pay their bills and feed their children.

Prostitutes are amazing human beings.

Well apparently she was Eastern European, so my friend thought she'd been shipped over in the sex trade and just forced to shag him. It's a bit grim.

'TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING PANTS' said what sounds like the female syliavstov

rvy

Banned
Well apparently she was Eastern European, so my friend thought she'd been shipped over in the sex trade and just forced to shag him. It's a bit grim.

'TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING PANTS' said what sounds like the female syliavstov

Amazing.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Great news on the injury front. Bale, Lennon and Gallas all back within two weeks and Defoe as well. If we beat Everton we will be in a fucking great position.

Mitchell Weiser, born and raised in Köln, the whole family works for the FC. Youngest player to ever play in Köln's first team and gets the chance to become a first team regular at 18. Decides to fuck off to Bayern, spends half a year training for Bayern and is loaned out to Lautern where he fucks Köln even further up the ass. Proper cunt.

Top Bottom