• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Bild are suggesting that de Bruyne will be a part of the deal and that Chelsea will pay another €12-15m.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/200833.html
honigstein reckons they'll pay more than that but De Bruyne will only go on loan.

Makes little difference tbh, De Bryune and Marin will never get a look in!

I love you man.

Some of her songs are so inoffensive that I'll leave them on if I have the music channels on while fannying about on here. Not the case with Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Kesha or any of those other hacks.

Coming from me, that's a pretty big compliment :p
I love pop music. Easy listening. Sometimes you can't be bothered to listen out for that perfect chord or whatever it is these musical purists do.

Rihanna is good though. Her new stuff is mostly rubbish but her earlier albums had some chuuns.

Firework is a genuinely brilliant pop song.
MATE. Teenage Dream.

Arnie

In one of those sluggish, unproductive moods today. Can't be bothered doing much work, despite having been in the library for most of the day. Going to retreat home then head to the gym for a quick run or something. Hope that fixes it.

Wilbur

Banned
In one of those sluggish, unproductive moods today. Can't be bothered doing much work, despite having been in the library for most of the day. Going to retreat home then head to the gym for a quick run or something. Hope that fixes it.

Just grabbed a takeaway Nandos with my discount card, procrastinating like a motherfucker.

Just grabbed a takeaway Nandos with my discount card, procrastinating like a motherfucker.

That should make people feel better about eating at Nandos, since it confirms that nothing happens behind the scenes that is so dreadfully awful that its employees would overlook them :p

Unless its just PR and a cleverly disguised shill :D

shortyme

This is the second time I've read Nando's in the last 20 minutes. Can someone explain what it is, please?
Edit: Apparently we have them in Canada but I've never seen one.

Wilbur

Banned
That should make people feel better about eating at Nandos, since it confirms that nothing happenes behind the scenes that is so dreadfully awful that its employees would overlook them :p

Five wings, medium spiced, side of chips with a toasted pitta and halloumi. Can't go wrong.

The only thing that's legitimately gross on the menu is the prego steak. And the chicken livers I haven't tried.

Five wings, medium spiced, side of chips with a toasted pitta and halloumi. Can't go wrong.

The only thing that's legitimately gross on the menu is the prego steak. And the chicken livers I haven't tried.
I've never had the wings.

I mean, why would you.

Meier

529111_10151521626763941_414990002_n.png

Happy birthday, USNT!

A fastfood chain.
Excuse me it is not fast food.

People go to the gym and then head to Nandos for their "protein".

Best thing on the menu apart from the butterfly chicken. What's your usual?
Hmm, I do like the butterfly chicken.

1/2 chicken, mango & lime, chips (normal, not that peri bullshit) and creamy mash. Perinaise. Bottomless drink.

If I'm feeling baller halloumi.

kharma45

This is the second time I've read Nando's in the last 20 minutes. Can someone explain what it is, please?
Edit: Apparently we have them in Canada but I've never seen one.

Average chain that only manages to marinade the chicken skin not the chicken itself.

The hype and love is baffling.

Meier

Posted?

Neymar FK goal

He's changing is hair too....in a normal way!

2 other things I noticed. A LOT of empty seats in one of the views and Santos' kit is very, very different than usual.

Nando's is amazing. Shorty, I can't remember where you're from.. maybe Canada? They have them in DC now though so if you guys ever visit your neighbor to the south's capital, then you must go. I just found out they sell the sauce at one of the local grocers here.. SO GOOD. My fiancee wasn't having the hot though so I had to settle for medium. It's pretty pricey ($4.50 a bottle or so) but worth it.

Arnie

Could go for a Nandos. Fuck the wings, though. Surely there's less chicken for your pounds compared to the halves?

Yea, leaving library now, fuck this. Going to bomb on a treadmill like Lucas in Being Liverpool.

3Sixty

Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin has revealed how he was warned to steer clear of Portsmouth when he signed for Saints given the 'hatred' between the fans of the two clubs.

Interviewed in France Football, Schneiderlin also explained how he was on the receiving end of a bad tackle when the two sides met last April at St Mary's.

'The first thing they told me when I arrived [from Strasbourg] was to never go there [Portsmouth]. Nathan Dyer and a few others had had problems in a night club there,' he said.

'I have played in this derby - it's pure hatred. Everyone talks only of it all year. Last season in the return game [at St Mary's in April 2012] Luke Varney launched himself into a knee-high tackle after just six minutes. I had to go off with a bruise on my left knee and a hole in my right. I was out for three weeks.

'But they went down and we won promotion. At the final match of the season our fans displayed a banner which said:"Who's laughing now?"'

---

I love him.

Paulo Freitas ‏@Cynegeticus 10m
Jackson Martínez has extended his contract with FC Porto for two more seasons, until 2018.

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule 8m
On being told clubs are looking to sign him. Viktor Fischer: "I've re-signed to stay [until 2017]. I feel good at Ajax." #EnjoyFischer

Kyoufu

Nando's is amazing. Shorty, I can't remember where you're from.. maybe Canada? They have them in DC now though so if you guys ever visit your neighbor to the south's capital, then you must go. I just found out they sell the sauce at one of the local grocers here.. SO GOOD. My fiancee wasn't having the hot though so I had to settle for medium. It's pretty pricey ($4.50 a bottle or so) but worth it.

I may try a bottle.

What is Perinaise? That sauce + mayo?

Wilbur

Banned
Average chain that only manages to marinade the chicken skin not the chicken itself.

The hype and love is baffling.

Could go for a Nandos. Fuck the wings, though. Surely there's less chicken for your pounds compared to the halves?

Yea, leaving library now, fuck this. Going to bomb on a treadmill like Lucas in Being Liverpool.

Hence why I get the wings. Skin is marinated and doesn't leave lots of dry unflavoured chicken.

shortyme

Ya, Canada. I'm going over to England in a couple weeks though. I'll try to drag Laboured to one with me.

Meier

Hence why I get the wings. Skin is marinated and doesn't leave lots of dry unflavoured chicken.

I've only been three times (twice in the UK, once when I visited DC).. didn't realize they had wings. Next time! I couldn't remember if I put up a pic of my chicken but it doesn't look like I did.. blast! I did see this shot though which is my most "liked" shot on Instagram..

This was my first trip to DC and the Nando's was definitely the part I was most excited about in advance. :lol

Top Bottom