• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

arkon

So I am on a bit of a dry run. Can I call it that? It's been about 7 years :(

Let's laugh about it :/

Edit: are you shitting me? Top of the page

iBeldqLcabmBw.gif

I'm going to be a 40 year old virgin if I'm not careful.

Kenka

Essentially no female friends, female co workers but not friends. I had a wing man recently and women were drawn to him. :/

Prostitutes can help you practice your technique, improve your confidence as you see results be built. Also, they can be excellent confidants. Also, you can go for many of them, and realize some fantasies you've always had. Going for prostitutes can solve quite a lot of issues and that is exactly why there are here for in first place.

Mitchell Weiser, born and raised in Köln, the whole family works for the FC. Youngest player to ever play in Köln's first team and gets the chance to become a first team regular at 18. Decides to fuck off to Bayern, spends half a year training for Bayern and is loaned out to Lautern where he fucks Köln even further up the ass. Proper cunt.
To his defence, being under the spotlight at age 18 is quite delightful. And it's Stanislavski fault for having not prepared the tie better.

rvy

Banned
Prostitutes can help you practice your technique, improve your confidence as you see results be built. Also, they can be excellent confidants. Also, you can go for many of them, and realize some fantasies you've always had. Going for prostitutes can solve quite a lot of issues and that is exactly why there are here for in first place.
Glorious Kenka dropping the truth.

arkon

Mitchell Weiser, born and raised in Köln, the whole family works for the FC. Youngest player to ever play in Köln's first team and gets the chance to become a first team regular at 18. Decides to fuck off to Bayern, spends half a year training for Bayern and is loaned out to Lautern where he fucks Köln even further up the ass. Proper cunt.

Fuck Bayern!

Arnie

Great news on the injury front. Bale, Lennon and Gallas all back within two weeks and Defoe as well. If we beat Everton we will be in a fucking great position.

If this is true then any remaining, precautionary, lingering doubts that Bale will become a 'top, top' player should surely evaporate.

How a player responds to injury plays a crucial part in them becoming truly great, and from the amount of pain and discomfort Bale was in last night, for him to be back in two weeks, is astounding.

WJD

University has got to be the best way for people to lose their virginity. Know so many people who went there and lost it in the first week of freshers.

If this is true then any remaining, precautionary, lingering doubts that Bale will become a 'top, top' player should surely evaporate.

How a player responds to injury plays a crucial part in them becoming truly great, and from the amount of pain and discomfort Bale was in last night, for him to be back in two weeks, is astounding.
Just say it Arnold.

BalEPO.

arkon

Hey you were almost late at it. :)

I suppose it's not just Bayern. There's always that danger when a young player moves to one of the big clubs that their career might stall due to lack of game time.

It's easier to just say fuck bayern though :p

Kenka

I suppose it's not just Bayern. There's always that danger when a young player moves to one of the big clubs that their career might stall due to lack of game time.

It's easier to just say fuck bayern though :p
As a Bayern fan, I agree ! #FuckBayern is a tasty trend. I quite enjoy it tbh. Weird contradiction at work.

Glorious Kenka dropping the truth.
Since Messi stopped replying, I guess he took the advice at heart and is growing wings to reach the first prostitute available in the streets as we talk.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Any good?

did you like it? I'm planning on seeing either that or Trance this weekend.

Seriously? Did you enjoy it?

I'm curious about reactions of only god forgives.

TOO MUCH PRESSURE

I don't know what was on the trailers, but the movie isn't about 'robbing banks'. It's a slow burner, I felt like it overstayed its welcome a bit (140 minutes). The 'idea' of the movie is quite original (to me at least), and I probably liked the idea of it more than the execution.

So this movie was basically Allen.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Ramos and Fake Ronaldo and Rooney start pushing kids around, and then Messi comes and tells them they are all a bunch of cunts and advices them to REMEMBER THAT FOOTBALL IS FUN AND THAT FOULING IS NOT FOOTBALL (I'm not joking).
he's a cheap bastard.

what anime is that btw?
It's from the last two episodes of Ginga e Kickoff!!. If you don't want to watch the rest all you have to know is that the team goes to Barcelona because they are super fucking cool and play a final in Camp Nou, and then they decide to play real world class players to show how fucking cool they are by beating them. haxx0rz

Suen

Brendan Rodgers saying Suarez should be named Player of the Year. Part of the article:

"I’ve been fortunate enough to work with lots of really good players so it would be disrespectful to single out the best," Rodgers said. "What I am sure of though, is his warrior spirit and I love his humility, work rate, attitude to training and his desire to be a winner.
Warrior spirit? Humility? Also a winner in what? A winner at being the biggest cunt in BPL?

Messi

As a Bayern fan, I agree ! #FuckBayern is a tasty trend. I quite enjoy it tbh. Weird contradiction at work.

Since Messi stopped replying, I guess he took the advice at heart and is growing wings to reach the first prostitute available in the streets as we talk.

I am in work

Ramos and Fake Ronaldo and Rooney start pushing kids around, and then Messi comes and tells them they are all a bunch of cunts and advices them to REMEMBER THAT FOOTBALL IS FUN AND THAT FOULING IS NOT FOOTBALL (I'm not joking).

And then Pepe comes in and horror tackles this false prophet, right? Right?

Arnie

Haha this just came up on my timeline.

Arnie can use it to reel in his tease.

How to make other women jealous
Wouldn't work with me.

Whilst I'm not bad at pulling women in clubs, I have real problems with commitment and attaching myself to girls (after an unsavoury relationship), so the day I finally announce I'm in a relationship on Facebook it'll probably get 300 likes.

Subsequently that's why I'm having problems with Mrs Tease, because she's been listening to too much Beyonce and wants me to put a ring on it before she'll suck my cock.
Brendan Rodgers saying Suarez should be named Player of the Year. Part of the article:

Warrior spirit? Humility? Also a winner in what? A winner at being the biggest cunt in BPL?
No, a winner at being the best player in the Premier League.

Simple.

Humility: None of us know how egotistic he is
Desire to win: No arguments there
Fighting for all 90 minutes, putting himself about: No arguments there

Suen is a poorly disguised Manc :p

I'm in the same boat as Freewheelin' :(

Ah well :D

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

That one I agree with. He can bite, eye-poke and chest-kick with the best of them.

At least Brentan didn't do that "oh he's the best player i've ever seen" shit people say whenever somebody hits good form.

Even though Suarez probably is the best player he has ever had lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Unfortunately I'm not single anymore. But one of the best things about being single was one night stands and 'call girls*'.
3AQmK.gif

Kenka

Unfortunately I'm not single anymore. But one of the best things about being single was one night stands and 'call girls*'.
3AQmK.gif
Hum.... as a man who is also involved in a relationship but with little prior experience, I look at you with envy.

Top Bottom