• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

bjaelke

Have we laughed at this already?

1365161039275.jpg

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barca-tendra-nuevas-camisetas-entrenamiento-2356850

Arnie

Come on, great player yes, best player no. Best player(s) in a league don't need to resort to tricks like that.

That's got nothing to do with how good a player he is, that's got more to do with his attitude on the pitch. He goes too far at times, does some stupid things, but as a footballer he's the best player in the league.

Arnie

ahahhaa Kelly and Hendo have given their Grand National tips on the Liverpool website.

Hendo's gone for Kappa Bleu. I'm stacking on that tomorrow.

shortyme

Men do too actually. Careful of engaging in staring contests if you don't want unwanted pursuers.

I've actually turned something that started mildly creepy into a very creepy staring contest. Guy bought me a pint cause I did not look away & started making dumb faces at him.

Suen

lol, what a load of shite. Debatable as 'best player in the league' may be, that line of reasoning is patently bollocks.

That's got nothing to do with how good a player he is, that's got more to do with his attitude on the pitch. He goes too far at times, does some stupid things, but as a footballer he's the best player in the league.

You don't see Rooney doing that kind of thing.
Or most great footballers, albeit Suarez is much better than current Rooney.

He's nowhere near the best player in the league regardless :p

Van Perse, Bale, Suarez and Mata are in a category of their own imo
And how many of them need to resort to dirty tricks on the pitch? Yes as Arnie said attitude doesn't determine how good he is as a footballer (unless the player is a constantly cheating cunt who needs to get the favour on his side to perform good) and I agree but cunts don't deserve an award like that.

Sell him to us, Arse need a striker

arkon

Training kits

http://img.uksoccershop.com/juventus-training-shirt-black-2012-13.jpg[img]

[img]http://img.uksoccershop.com/juventus-training-shirt-white-2012-13.jpg[img]

Nike is being nice to us for a change this season.[/QUOTE]

would buy the top one.

Linius

Lol, saw Carice van Houten (Melisandre on GoT) on TV just now and she said she had to kiss Leonardo DiCaprio nine times for the movie Body of Lies and she got cut out of it :p

bud23

I have a date tonight with a 16 years old girl. I´m 24 lol. The age of consent in Spain is 13 btw.

I think I will be fine, but it´s all a bit weird. Wilbury and Wooden, you guys have a lot of experience on the matter, any advice?

pulga

Banned
I have a date tonight with a 16 years old girl. I´m 24 lol. The age of consent in Spain is 13 btw.

I think I will be fine, but it´s all a bit weird. Wilbury and Wooden, you guys have a lot of experience on the matter, any advice?

Get her drunk and FHUTA, duh.

Blablurn

I thought single life was pretty annoying. Especially when you are not the type of guy who goes to clubs, and goes ape-insane. I rather let things come to me. And for example now... that I got my gf, I don't even mind clubbing. But I hated it when i was single.

Top Bottom