• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Hmm, I'd still like Juve to at least not lose at home. They were the better team so far, imho.
Being 2-0 down changed the whole character of the tie, though.

Also, clutching your head to win a free kick and then recovering fast enough to, uh, head in the goal.

Bayern played their game well and got the goal they needed to kill it.

AlexBasch

ip8aH14gkg2DE.gif
This fucking gif, hahaha.

Suen

Fucking Alba, BIGGEST FUCKING CUNT EVER. I hope next time he use his cunt dives and cunt attitude he will be hurt for real. Fuck off Alba.

Hindle

Banned
Thanks. I get confused time and again with away goals. Anyway as much as I dislike Barca, I do want them in the semis. Just for a possible Madrid Barca showdown.

Zabojnik

Gotta run out, so let me just say congrats Bayern one more time. The better team advanced. As for us, well, it was still a good CL campaign. As good as I could've hoped for at the start of the season, really. We need to get our hands on a couple of classy players, two strikers and a world-class winger, if we want to have a (more or less) serious shot next season.

Gute Arbait, Bayern.

AlexBasch

Thanks. I get confused time and again with away goals. Anyway as much as I dislike Barca, I do want them in the semis. Just for a possible Madrid Barca showdown.
I'm sick of El Clásico at this point. :/ They play so goddamn often it's not fun anymore, IMO.

Beckam is totally scoring a last minute free kick ...
beckham-best-freekick.jpg

Believe.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Barca will see this out, they know what to do. PSG needed to win the match before Messi arrived.

Top Bottom