• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats to Bayern Monaco Munich. Again, the absolute deserved winners.

And sorry for the neutrals, we fucked up this tie big time and the end result was, well, disappointing I guess. :p

I wanna say I'm proud of our team and stuff but I think we should have done better! Hopefully we come back stronger next season like BVB and Bayern.

Ok glad to hear it. I will be the voice of the people.

Omiee stop being such an absolute cunt and fuck off alright?

See you in a few weeks.

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

Suen

Hahahaha Juve. Pulga's ban was unjust but I think for the sake of his own health it was better after that second Bayern goal.

I'll always wonder what would have happened if that first Alaba shot hadn't scraped Vidal's toe, but I suspect Bayern would have been too strong regardless. We've a lot of work to do.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well the one man team scraped it.

PSG were impressive over two legs and better finishing would have seen them win this tie. Lavezzi had a shocking game, really costly.

Clegg

Congrats to Bayern

Commiserations to PSG and Juve.

I don't think Barca will win the CL this year. They look so flat fragile at the back.

And Omiee cop yourself on please.

Omiee

YES WE ARE THROUGH!!

please have a final between bayern and barca.

That would be an awesome match to see.

And lovely to see bvb kick real's ass.

Congrats to Barca, shaken but still got it done.

Very impressed by PSG over both games. A very good team. Just a shame they're in an irrelevant league.

Top Bottom