• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Koko

Banned
Congrats Barca-age and Bayern-cunts

Hope we get these semifinals:

Real Madrid vs BVB
Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

feel

he said fuck you cunt to someone. Since when is that within the rules.

Sorry for reporting him i guess.
Are you fucking kidding me? He was just messing around, football-gaf regulars are close and do that all the time. Smh at the mod that went along with it too.

fuenf

YES WE ARE THROUGH!!

please have a final between bayern and barca.

That would be an awesome match to see.

And lovely to see bvb kick real's ass.

that doesnt work?!?!

A Barca - Bayern final could be the best football match ever (or the most boring)

FootballFan

Damn, I gotta say, very very impressed by PSG tbh.

Bad luck Timu, drew both games. Moura is a beast and we could have lost this in the first half.

Messi changed the game. Bring on the semi's!

Mastadon

Banned
Guys lets not be hostile to Omiee. Pulga is a cunt anyway, the thread is a better place without him tbh.

luff u pulga <3

Meier

Sorry Juve-GAF, Bayern are a friggin machine. Nice showing for PSG, they have a lot to be proud of and will improve again over the summer. I expect them to sign at least 1-2 more world class players.

The final 4 teams are the best in the world right now so you really couldn't ask for more.

Timurid

Oh well, I feel pretty bad, but I'm happy we can give Barca a good match. We only can blame ourselves for losing today. We need to buy a natural finisher upfront this summer.
I think we can make a big push in the ucl next year if we buy the right players this summer.

Wilbur

Banned
Unlucky PSG and Bayern. Great showing from the Parisians. Juve just lacking against a team with far less experience.

Also Pulga LOL. Banned for calling someone a cunt.

We're all dead

Top Bottom