• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wilbur

Banned
Ok glad to hear it. I will be the voice of the people.

Omiee stop being such an absolute cunt and fuck off alright?

See you in a few weeks.

Looooooooooooooooooooooool

I don't advocate telling anyone to fuck off in seriousness. The more the merrier to be honest. But damn if this didnt make me laugh.

Catching up with the thread, will talk football when I get to the end.

rodvik

Messi proving he's the best ever. He can really change a game.

It's four Champions in the last 4. Much less controversial bunch than in the last seasons. Looking forward to all the draws, either local drama or BIG internationals.

He did prove he is one of the greats tonight, no question. Also Barca have been dodgy call free this year as well. They would be worthy champions.

Fantomex

So since I've been lurking for a long time. Are you guys good at taking jabs at one another and just going with it. Or do certain people get offended and the debate gets heated?

Timurid

image.php

:lol

Hixx

So since I've been lurking for a long time. Are you guys good at taking jabs at one another and just going with it. Or do certain people get offended and the debate gets heated?

We all hate each other but would be lost without each other so we pretend the bile is just "banter".

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A bitter Barca lurker/turned regular (for me♥) reported a guy with a CR7 avatar.

A shame with PSG today, felt like they could have knocked Barca out with a bit more luck and I wouldn't have minded Pastore and Sirigu going further. Didn't watch Juve but surprised they didn't at least manage to get a goal...

Really? What the fuck, that's pathetic.

Well at least this settles it : Barca supporters are the worst.

miserable

We (Real Madrid) will win the Champions League. Bayern, who? Barca, who? Dortmund, who?

We have no chance in hell.We will get either Bayern or Barca in the semis.Bayern will whip our asses regardless and Barca will go through because they always, always get the first game away so even if we beat them at Bernabeu , they will remuntada Uefalona style at the Camp Nou.

Some of us are only here to shit on other posters. You know with football being dead and all, that's all we have left.

deGod

A shame with PSG today, felt like they could have knocked Barca out with a bit more luck and I wouldn't have minded Pastore and Sirigu going further. Didn't watch Juve but surprised they didn't at least manage to get a goal...

Well at least this settles it : Barca supporters are the worst.

Messi would be heart broken to hear that

jtb

Banned
read that there's a 66% chance of mixed semis? because you draw the one and there's a 2:1 chance of the next draw being the opposite country. I'm fucking terrible at math, is this true?

Arnie

OMG I JUST WON CL AT NAPOLI AND REPLACED KLOPP AT DORTMUND (who went to Chelsea)

AVB is Bayern boss. We're both sub 40 sexy Portugese managers.

xintin

read that there's a 66% chance of mixed semis? because you draw the one and there's a 2:1 chance of the next draw being the opposite country. I'm fucking terrible at math, is this true?
sounds right. but we all know how UEFA draws go down.
rehersal.png

FootballFan

Bad luck Juve. I really thought you could pull off the remuntada. :( Disappointing in this round but great before it. Next season will be different with a striker.

I like how Messi does nothing and still gets all the praise. lol

He came on and PSG shat themselves and started playing way worse, where as our players started playing normal again. Plus he was very involved in our goal. Stepped 2 players, nice pass to Villa, who let Pedro have a smash at it.

OK?

Goes to you too Hitcher.

MUMEI free pulga ffs.

Mumei isn't reading the thread 24/7, you can't just expect him to read every post here. lol

Put Messi on any team and then take him off. Suddenly that team is nothing! Seriously, Messi puts any team into god-like tier. When he’s not on the team, they’re back to being a non-Messi team AKA nothing.

Nah still a very good team, but not CL winner material.

I was very dismissive of PSG when they qualified for the CL. I thought they were a team of mercenaries who wouldn't go far in the competition.

I was completely wrong about that. They played good football and showed a lot of resolve against Barca. Very impressed by them.

Me too. They use dat money like Man City but they have a better coach(imo) and work much better. Moura is great. Two draws against Barca is not bad at all.

Tip a 40 to the curb, pour one for the fallen homies

image.php

:lol man that is a hilarious avatar.

Top Bottom