• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Couod the mod who banned pulga not have simply PM'd Kyoufu to ask whether he felt that pulga was abusing him?

Or maybe they did, and Kyoufu is in on it :p

Gambit

I kinda want Barca, I have the feeling we would beat them over two legs. In the final Messi could fuck us really hard, though.

I agree. I have this weird suspicion that Barca is easier to beat over two games than over one. Not sure how that is rational, but I just believe Barca can't be stopped in a final.

borussia
barça
real

no matter who bayern get, i'll have a heart attack.

Yes, but you will die x2 if we end up kicking out bayern :D

Too bad Juventini. Too bad you undersold yourself in Munich and did't convert your chances early on, too bad Vidal and Licht got suspended (while Ribery didn't) and also that you got Anelka instead of Drogba :|
But your stadium is nice and your fans are awesome + Llorrente is coming, so cheer up! Things will only get better from here on out.

/Kahn dissing Juve's Italian players :|

Sloosha

You own this thread? Im allowed to post here when ever i want :)

I might as well start posting here regularly :)

yeah im going to do just that.

6TwGykY.gif

Clegg

I was very dismissive of PSG when they qualified for the CL. I thought they were a team of mercenaries who wouldn't go far in the competition.

I was completely wrong about that. They played good football and showed a lot of resolve against Barca. Very impressed by them.

Razor554

In the semis for the sixth time in a row! Now just rest Messi till semi-finals starts, we are so fucked without him.

Hope we draw Dortmund. FCB-FCB final that was destined to happen last year shall happen this season.

Timurid

Clegg, i told you, but people refused to believe...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

GJ FOR CRUSHING THE CHEATS!

Omiee

Bayern are playing amazing football this year. They have a big chance of getting the cup this year. They have a pretty balanced team this year.

Keio

For a Finer World
Messi proving he's the best ever. He can really change a game.

It's four Champions in the last 4. Much less controversial bunch than in the last seasons. Looking forward to all the draws, either local drama or BIG internationals.

Suen

1. Juve-gaf, I wanted you to win but it was impossible from the get go wasn't it? :( Congrats Bayern.

2. Going by the comments here it seems Lavezzi wasted lots of chances and that always come back to bite your ass. PSG would have deserved victory but honestly the way Barca played after Messi came on was incredible and they deserved the victory as much.

3. Barca showed that they are a one man team, Messilona, for obvious reasons today.

4. Alba is the biggest fucking cunt in La Liga, some player should put him out for a few weeks. That way he might have time to practice on his shitty baby attitude and on not being a diving shithead. He makes CR7 attitude look glorious in comparison.

5. Timurid, PSG did well this CL so be proud :(
but their loss was inevitable :lol
Congrats Barca.

FootballFan

Wait, Europa League tomorrow right? YES!!!

Fuck man international break really makes you appreciate CL/Europa League/normal league matches.

Raptor

Bayern are playing amazing football this year. They have a big chance of getting the cup this year. They have a pretty balanced team this year.

Bayern has been playing amazing football for quite some years now, I think they are one of teh teams that always belongs on the Semis/Final of the Champions League.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah they played well this year they might win it this year. It has to be their year..

..this year.

Slizz

Lol wtf went on in here? United didn't even play today....

Why is everyone getting banned? Who are these secret lurkers?

Top Bottom