• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Turok_TTZ

looool cruz azul

The only reason I care about Chivas USA is that I hope Vergara realises Chivas Guadalajara could use Chelís for coaching duties.

"Spanking"

When we are on equal terms we tend to put three in your net.
except we are never on equal terms, we were always superior. even our legends spank yer legends. dont look it up, 22-1 is something to be proud of... even if ye were on the receiving end.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
except we are never on equal terms. even our legends spank yer legends. dont look it up, 22-1 is something to be proud of... even if ye were on the receiving end.
Keep on telling yourself that homie. Maybe you guys should focus on actually beating shit teams like this Cruz Azul instead of gloating about how you beat a team full of injuries and fucked up by the ref.

Turok_TTZ

Keep on telling yourself that homie. Maybe you guys should focus on actually beating shit teams like this Cruz Azul instead of gloating about how you beat a team full of injuries and fucked up by the ref.
oi, not our fault yer boys practically injured themselves. im still scratching my head how those injuries even happened, but hey thats futbol for ya. And we usually domme cruz azul. we even had a thing going on with them, undefeated for several years. dont recall if it still stands, probably doesnt. but hey, at least we have such a feat. cant say the same for you ye silly goat.

blsming the ref is pitiful, especially since we are still the most hated team in all of mexico. bad refs usually against us but cant say about our previous session, was quite fair for a change.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
oi, not our fault yer boys practically injured themselves. im still scratching my head how those injuries even happened, but hey thats futbol for ya. And we usually domme cruz azul. we even had a thing going on with them, undefeated for several years. dont recall if it still stands, probably doesnt. but hey, at least we have such a feat. cant say the same for you ye silly goat.

blsming the ref is pitiful, especially since we are still the most hated team in all of mexico. bad refs usually against us but cant say about our previous session, was quite fair for a change.
Never said it was América's fault. They did what they had to do against a weakened team. But to say the ref didn't influence the result is clueless. Chivas had América figured out until that happened.

AlexBasch

Fucking Cruz Azul shite celebrating this as an actual league title?

My fucking sides.

EDIT: My opinions are biased because I hate that team. Peace.

Turok_TTZ

Never said it was América's fault. They did what they had to do against a weakened team. But to say the ref didn't influence the result is clueless. Chivas had América figured out until that happened.
ref probably did. usually the ref do it all to screw us over yet we overcome. ill just use mou for reference and say "finally the calls go our way" and on a chivas spanking session no less.

huehuehue hope u like spankings cuz los aguilas de america will deliver them to chivas in spades soon enough. oh and bring a belgian waffle when that time comes. heheheheh...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Copa MX will gain more prestige in the coming years. Love how espn is showing some liga MX games.

CRUZ AZUL DE COLOMBIA MALPARIDOS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Fucking Cruz Azul shite celebrating this as an actual league title?

My fucking sides.

EDIT: My opinions are biased because I hate that team. Peace.
The good thing about Cruz Azul winning is that now we can focus on making fun of América for not winning anything in eight years!
and after that it will be Chivas. :(
ref probably did. usually the ref do it all to screw us over yet we overcome. ill just use mou for reference and say "finally the calls go our way" and on a chivas spanking session no less.

huehuehue hope u like spankings cuz los aguilas de america will deliver them to chivas in spades soon enough. oh and bring a belgian waffle when that time comes. heheheheh...
I expect another 1-3 at the Azteca. ;)

Turok_TTZ

The good thing about Cruz Azul winning is that now we can focus on making fun of América for not winning anything in eight years!
and after that it will be Chivas. :(

I expect another 1-3 at the Azteca. ;)
I blame that on shitty management mostly. though lately we are doing decently. pelaez doing far better than previous cunt. that and current coach was money well spent. finally, raul jimenez <3.

Fëanor

Oh god, Cruz Azul won!? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! Guy at work won't shut up tomorrow. I swear he's gonna celebrate like they just won the league! Oh well I still get to say 15 years since last league title.

GorillaJu

Interesting catching up on the thread. I think it's fair that people are getting on Omiee's case, but still, a lot of people saying "I'm not offended if you call me a cunt so go ahead" are kind if misinterpreting the point of having rules. There are gay people who don't mind being called a fag, that doesn't mean Gaf should tolerate it. Obviously a homophobic slur or a racial slur is a different ballpark, but we should all be aware that this is a US-based forum, so the mods are likely gonna consider it from an American perspective, where "cunt" is hardly used because its the most despicable word in the English language to many. We've been pretty fortunate to have gotten away with as much as we have thus far. A month is still really harsh given the context, but if I were a mod I wouldn't let people get by saying "shut the fuck up, cunt" without getting a slap on the wrist, even if its Pulga talking to Kyoufu.

Just my take on it. A lurker reporting it to a mod is the lowest of the low, though. Absolutely uncalled for.

Blablurn

guys, dont worry about van der vaarts ex wife. she already has a new one

3,w=993,c=0.bild.jpeg

younger than her and rich

Top Bottom