• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Tegris

LFC vs Melbourne Victory tickets in the bottom tier bought, get innnnnnnn. Paid way over the odds for them but I'm not that bothered to be honest, I probably won't get another chance to see them for a while.

Now I just need to get flights and accomodation...

FootballFan

LFC vs Melbourne Victory tickets in the bottom tier bought, get innnnnnnn. Paid way over the odds for them but I'm not that bothered to be honest, I probably won't get another chance to see them for a while.

Now I just need to get flights and accomodation...

Aren't you in NZ? Have fun :D Hope Liverpool use Suarez, Downing, Coutinho, Henderson, Gerrard etc.

Tegris

Aren't you in NZ? Have fun :D Hope Liverpool use Suarez, Downing, Coutinho, Henderson, Gerrard etc.

Yeah, I'm in Christchurch. Thanks :)

I think the team should be pretty much full-strength. Suarez, Coutinho and Lucas will possibly be at the Confederations Cup, but it finishes about a month before the friendly, so I'd say they'll be back for it. The England players returned from the Euros in a similar timeframe to play in the friendly against Spurs at the start of this season for example.

fuenf

idHI5HXRQsGhb.gif

i3bu9kBymiiAg.gif

iCBHJN11Rmg1r.gif

iYnGR2DCxyoE8.gif

As usual amazing gifs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Any club. I just named them clubs. Where do you think he'll be?

If they don't sack Mancini then maybe City :p

Arsenal can buy him too, but do you really want to? He's injury prone and I don't think your medical team can handle him. Your money (30-35m) would be better spent elsewhere.

Lightning

Banned
If they don't sack Mancini then maybe City :p

Arsenal can buy him too, but do you really want to? He's injury prone and I don't think your medical team can handle him. Your money (30-35m) would be better spent elsewhere.
I want him, yeah. His injury record is worrying but I won't be sad if he goes to City because he's not the finished product and he doesn't seem like the kind of player who will get you 20+ goals a season so he's not going to improve them a whole lot.

I want a player like him though, his play style would suit our style and we would get the best out of him. We wont get him though, regardless of where we finish in the table.

deGod

I see daily fail, the Irish mirror, daily express and the herald are all reporting united are going for RUMBO. The sun don't mention it so it must be a lie

dc89

We need to listen to the Prophet, Father EviLore. He will lead us from these False Shepmods. Listen to him or be forever held in cuntempt.

FootballFan

Pardew told repoters: "There’s only one team which has beaten them by two clear goals, and that’s Barcelona.

"That’s the size of the task, so we are under no illusions there. This is a Champions League team, really.

"That’s the quality we are up against. We have to approach the game in the right manner and try to get to the end of the game in a position where we can get it back."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GdS: Juve's attack will see a change with Llorente's arrival in addition to 1 or 2 more strikers. Matri, Gio or Quag to be sold.

Sell all of them, please.

GdS: Juventus will also be looking for a vice-Pirlo in the summer.

Might as well say Verratti.

Mario Gotze: "Clubs like Manchester United are attractive, and playing in another top league would shape me & help me develop as a player."

ron-paul.gif

Falcao, Gotze, Verratti, Eriksen, Strootlord, Wanyama, James and Lewandowski.

It's going to be a good summer.

His last words were something like: see you in a few weeks :lol

At least he went with glory :lol

I shall remember you, unknown soldier.

Now let's talk about yesterday's Beckham performance.

This guy could be playing for another two or three years in a mid-tier team (aka no CL team) and he's football magic would still be very helpful.

Soooo classy.

We <3 Becks!

Top Bottom