• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

guys, dont worry about van der vaarts ex wife. she already has a new one

3,w=993,c=0.bild.jpeg

younger than her and rich
And he's French

that's the most important aspect

dc89

Ronnie Irani and Alan Brazil are giddy as hell on the radio over Falcao rumours. Summer will be glorious when there hopes and dreams are dashed when Txiki does the business.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
“The best side won,” Vialli, who lifted the trophy with the Old Lady in 1996, commented. “Bayern have been the strongest side on the continent for two years now.

“They have some young players, but they are used to playing in these games. This German side is solid and complete.

“But Juventus have now understood what is needed to arrive at the highest levels, they require a leader in attack.”

Bettega, an ex-striker and club official, said: “Juventus were faced with the best in the competition, better even than Real Madrid and Barcelona.

“Having conceded the first goal tonight, the light went out for Juventus. At that point there was no longer the necessary reaction to combat Bayern.”

We could use someone like you, Vialli!

viallibaggio.jpg

And someone like Baggio too..

FootballFan

We could use someone like you, Vialli!

viallibaggio.jpg

And someone like Baggio too..

He is right too. Even we looked shit until our leader in the attack Messi came in.

Have you seen Baggio meeting Messi and Pep?

Pretty cool vid.

It's right after the match where Messi scored 4 against Arsenal.

DC's txiki makes a brief appearance too.

bjaelke

Someone should unban that junior for a few minutes after the Benfica game - just to find out if he's been lurking for the past week.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He is right too. Even we looked shit until our leader in the attack Messi came in.

Have you seen Baggio meeting Messi and Pep?

Pretty cool vid.

It's right after the match where Messi scored 4 against Arsenal.

Nope, link?

Supposedly we made 55-60m in Europe so far. And I'd like to see us throw ALL OF IT on Cavani.

Or Falcao.
No chance on this lad

Anyone really.

Kenka

It's shaping well for Juve actually. They have steamrolled Glasgow and would have had a chance, had they faced the likes of PSG or Malaga. Currently, they are top 10 materials in Europe and with a bit of application, and better structures in Serie A, they could challenge every team on their way. They have the mentality for that.

Aside Manchester United, I see no EPL team better than Juve.
Aside Barça and Madrid, I see no Liga team better than Juve, not even Atlético.
Aside Dortmund and Bayern, I see no Bundesliga team better than Juve.

They are also above the likes of Milan, Benfica, Porto, Shakhtar, Zenit. Tottenham, Schalke and City might be on par. Just a bit of patience for the fans and good management should make Juve's youngest successes sustainable in the future.

Wilbur

Banned
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22078180

Blackburn are so fucked, man. Such a shambles.

Willbury, Who are your picks to go through in the Europa? I'm hoping for Lazio, Benfica, Spurs and Chelsea going through.

Hoping for Newcastle, Spurs, Chelsea and Lazio. Will get Benfica, Basel, Chelsea and Lazio.

I'm hoping EL progress impedes Chelsea in the PL but then the same might happen to Spurs. If Chelsea got the EL but came fifth in the league that would be great. Better would be them missing out on EL and CL. And the FA Cup :lol

Lightning

Banned
Hoping for Newcastle, Spurs, Chelsea and Lazio. Will get Benfica, Basel, Chelsea and Lazio.

I'm hoping EL progress impedes Chelsea in the PL but then the same might happen to Spurs. If Chelsea got the EL but came fifth in the league that would be great. Better would be them missing out on EL and CL. And the FA Cup :lol
No Basel. Fuck Basel. But it seems our hopes for Chelsea are exactly the same. Lol

And yeah, Blackburn are in a right mess. Venky's need to go. They just don't have a clue what to do in any sense.

It's shaping well for Juve actually. They have steamrolled Glasgow and would have had a chance, had they faced the likes of PSG or Malaga. Currently, they are top 10 materials in Europe and with a bit of application, and better structures in Serie A, they could challenge every team on their way. They have the mentality for that.

Aside Manchester United, I see no EPL team better than Juve.
Aside Barça and Madrid, I see no Liga team better than Juve, not even Atlético.
Aside Dortmund and Bayern, I see no Bundesliga team better than Juve.

They are also above the likes of Milan, Benfica, Porto, Shakhtar, Zenit. Tottenham, Schalke and City might be on par. Just a bit of patience for the fans and good management should make Juve's youngest successes sustainable in the future.
We only lose to Bayern on away goals and get treated with so much disrespect. Fuck life.

Wilbur

Banned
The Blood Dragon trailer is hilariously awesome

It looks amazing

He's the weakest link in our defense, they all play on him in the big matches.

I'd disagree. Who's taken advantage of him? If you mean big matches i.e. City and Madrid, one had him hopelessly isolated and Welbeck came further and further infield and the other had him up against the second best player in the world.

Can't think of many who have got the better of Rafael this season. One of our outstanding performers this year.

qindarka

Banned
CHELSEA'S hunt for a permanent manager has failed to get off the ground, despite original plans to start looking in February.

Blues go into Sunday's FA Cup semi final against Manchester City under the guidance of Rafael Benitez, with the Spaniard having already confirmed he is leaving at the end of May.

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck, one of those with foremost responsibility for finding his successor, has indicated plans for his replacement are now only at their most embryonic stages.

He told Al Jazeera: “We really haven't started (the search for a manager) yet but we're all thinking about it and have some ideas, and certainly Mr Abramovich is thinking about it.

"At the moment, we're concentrating on the end of the season."

This is at odds with indications from senior Chelsea sources back in December that Chelsea hoped to start thinking about succession-planning immediately after January's transfer window came to a close.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lo...71/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

WJD

It looks amazing

I'd disagree. Who's taken advantage of him? If you mean big matches i.e. City and Madrid, one had him hopelessly isolated and Welbeck came further and further infield and the other had him up against the second best player in the world.

Can't think of many who have got the better of Rafael this season. One of our outstanding performers this year.

Pretty much. If any of our defenders are played on its Evra.

Top Bottom