• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

It irks me how nonchalant you guys with the sexualisation of the mothers of members here.

reggie-whats-wrong-with-you-gif.1795

Meier

I just saw an HD image of the Kevin Ware injury. Daniel Tosh punked me. He wasn't even talking about it and I turned to look at the screen and there it was. I'm confident my face looked like Phil Jones'. I don't think I'll ever be the same.

FootballFan

Anyone have a link to said post.

(´・ω・`) pls

I bookmarked the post.

So here´s a picture of my mom with De Rossi. Dont you cunts say anything distasteful about her -_-

149058_462038488460_7566422_n.jpg

Hate her, she doesnt even know who he is, she just knew he plays in Roma, because she lives here.

(Before anyone thinks im serious, all I googled was "neogaf pulga de rossi mum" and it was the second link. Cunts.)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I just saw an HD image of the Kevin Ware injury. Daniel Tosh punked me. He wasn't even talking about it and I turned to look at the screen and there it was. I'm confident my face looked like Phil Jones'. I don't think I'll ever be the same.

I saw a pic on twitter last night where the bone was pride rock and rafiki was holding simba on it.

*from the lion king

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Teo is pretty average tbh. Isco shut down James and Jackson too. Colombians overrated confirmed.

Hey, we're pechos fríos I admit. Valderrama was ripping Pekerman for the lineup against Venezuela last week. We do have mad talent though.

I wish we played the squad I use in fifa in real life. Muriel is great and way better than Teó. Smh

Yep, I'm smashed

AndresON777

shooting blanks
still yes. hell even higuain has started looking around. then again if mou really does leave, benz would surely stay. screw off cavani, falcao, aguero! stay away from my madrid...

At least we are in agreement over Falcao staying away. Corona looks just like Andrew Luck lol

Atlanta dominating lol

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
forgot tjat was today. surprised ye folk notice mex football.
btw atlante got dis. hope none of ye are cruz azul fans, disappointment comes naturally.
I talk about Mexican football all the fucking time, even if I have my haters. :p

I think Blaburn's girl is a Cruz Azul fan.

Top Bottom