• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wilbur

Banned
THE MUPPETRY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FUCK NOW KAGAWA'S GOING TO PLAY EVEN LESS

ROONEY'S GOING TO BE OUR NEW CENTRE MID

I COULD GIVE A FUCK

DE GOD

RAFA RIO VIDA CUNT

VALENCIA CARRICK ROONEY KAGAWA

RVP RADAMEL FALCON

HNNGNGNIGUJNGUIGNG G

MY ANUS IS PULSING
I CANT FEEL MY SHIT
ITS THERE
BUT ITS NUMB
BUD PUT YOUR GLOVE ON

dc89

Falcao is not going to United. I refused to believe it.

Yeah, I'm going to be a permanent resident of gaming side.

Do you or your family have a car? Go fill it up and drive around a bit and fill it up again. Fuel City as you fuel your car and we can stop this. This is known.

Rooney can do one the fat twat.

Shinji can go work in the megastore.

Hernandez can get bent.

Welbz will never have to score again.

Robin and Radamel. Yeah baby.

kharma45

Sounds like I've missed some drama. Bans aplenty, Sleepless getting it tight (don't worry brah, they hate me too :p) and Falcao rumors.

Fill me in, pls.

broony

Going to see thr Benfica game tinight, first time I think i will; see HBA in the flesh I think, always managed to go when he was injured or on the bench.

Also, randomly yesterday got offered a free ticket to the derby, fookin come on.

Going to go for a win tonight, but not by enough to get through and a win on Sunday against the unwashed.

Seriously though this shit can't be true.

Guillem chats shit.

He's probs gonna come back and say we paid an advance on his FM game or something.

dc89

Keep Falcao. We have Aguero, who plays pool in the Woodley Arms down in Stockport.

uayGTwL.jpg

Tcmgb2w.jpg

UIr0ZXz.jpg

m3Sy2GG.jpg
HzE3QK6.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Sounds like I've missed some drama. Bans aplenty, Sleepless getting it tight (don't worry brah, they hate me too :p) and Falcao rumors.

Fill me in, pls.

cuntgate v2.0, Pulga back today, Richie died for our sins, Panty and Quiche out for a month. Omiee is nice now mmkay?

Going to see thr Benfica game tinight, first time I think i will; see HBA in the flesh I think, always managed to go when he was injured or on the bench.

Also, randomly yesterday got offered a free ticket to the derby, fookin come on.

Going to go for a win tonight, but not by enough to get through and a win on Sunday against the unwashed.

Fuck i hope you go through, I really do. Not just because of Kyoufu/Lambda, just because its Newcastle. Ballers.

Guillem chats shit.

He's probs gonna come back and say we paid an advance on his FM game or something.

Yeah, its bollocks most likely. 90% wank.

Didn't even know we'd put money down on DDG in the first place. Is that common knowledge?

Kyoufu

If Chelsea had got him you'd be cumming in your knickers

Don't think I've forgot last year yet you cunt

Actually, when Viva and I watched Falcao single-handedly destroy Chelsea in the Super Cup we both mutually agreed that no team in the Premier League should have that much power.

Wilbur

Banned
Keep Falcao. We have Aguero, who plays pool in the Woodley Arms down in Stockport.

http://i.imgur.com/uayGTwL.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Tcmgb2w.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UIr0ZXz.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m3Sy2GG.jpg[/IG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HzE3QK6.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

wow he's so humble and unassuming mixing with the fans of his own accord, i hope one day manchester un-

wait

is that a fuck off television camera

Fady K

Guillem chats shit.

He stated it like he knows it already though. He is known as well; I wonder why he would lie about it?

Any idea if he and his wife have gotten back together? Looks like a great guy, would be happy for him if things got sorted out for him at home.

Wilbur

Banned
See Benitez to Chelsea

Actually, when Viva and I watched Falcao single-handedly destroy Chelsea in the Super Cup we both mutually agreed that no team in the Premier League should have that much power.

Imagine if Freddy Shepard came back and got him for the Toon. You'd break your gentleman's agreement then :(

Odd he might leave Atletico considering they've got CL now and Simeone seems a good manager. I thought he might stay one more year.

dc89

Falcao would be an excellent addition to United's team. He is definitely better than Van Persie.

I picked it up yesterday :) Haven't started yet! Have you? People are saying it is glorious.

In form Falcao is the best number 9 in the world. THE BEST. Fady, we have to spend money this summer, both our clubs if this is the case. Please speak to Roman, we can't have an injustica on this scale. We can't let United dominate for years to come once more.

And no, I need to get it though. Watched a few reviews and it looks truly class! Even my GF likes the look of it, which is quite unusual considering the only 2D platformers she likes are the Mario games. And the Oddworld (Abe) games.

dc89

wow he's so humble and unassuming mixing with the fans of his own accord, i hope one day manchester un-

wait

is that a fuck off television camera

Yep, no PR stunt at all here.

He's wearing a Puma jacket.

Any idea if he and his wife have gotten back together? Looks like a great guy, would be happy for him if things got sorted out for him at home.

Not too sure. He spends a lot of time with his son though so that's a good thing. City will be more than happy to accomodate trips back to Spain or Argentina for him, as we did with Tevez when he had family troubles. We let him miss big games for his personal life.

Kyoufu

Imagine if Freddy Shepard came back and got him for the Toon. You'd break your gentleman's agreement then :(

Odd he might leave Atletico considering they've got CL now and Simeone seems a good manager. I thought he might stay one more year.

I don't think Atletico are in a position to keep him, financially. They really have to sell.

THE MUPPETRY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FUCK NOW KAGAWA'S GOING TO PLAY EVEN LESS

ROONEY'S GOING TO BE OUR NEW CENTRE MID

I COULD GIVE A FUCK

DE GOD

RAFA RIO VIDA CUNT

VALENCIA CARRICK ROONEY KAGAWA

RVP RADAMEL FALCON

HNNGNGNIGUJNGUIGNG G

MY ANUS IS PULSING
I CANT FEEL MY SHIT
ITS THERE
BUT ITS NUMB
BUD PUT YOUR GLOVE ON

This. All of this.

K1LLER7

Guillem new his stuff with De Gea. He's got a few things right. Doubt this will happen though. We don't even need a striker.

At the moment Clegg it seems you were right about Fergie.

Lose in a competition > Buy a striker lol.

Top Bottom