• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

dc89

I don't think Atletico are in a position to keep him, financially. They really have to sell.

Can't remember if its € or £ but the buyout clause is 42m, or so they said on the radio this morning. Scrap the advance payments, Txiki should send Marwood to Madrid via taxi (for his sins of last summer) with a cheque. Just get it done. NOW.

Fry

THE MUPPETRY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
image.php

FUCK NOW KAGAWA'S GOING TO PLAY EVEN LESS
image.php

ROONEY'S GOING TO BE OUR NEW CENTRE MID
image.php

I COULD GIVE A FUCK
image.php

DE GOD

RAFA RIO VIDA CUNT

VALENCIA CARRICK ROONEY KAGAWA

RVP RADAMEL FALCON

HNNGNGNIGUJNGUIGNG G

MY ANUS IS PULSING
image.php

I CANT FEEL MY SHIT
image.php

ITS THERE
image.php

BUT ITS NUMB
image.php

BUD PUT YOUR GLOVE ON
image.php

image.php

Wilbur

Banned
He's 0 for 10 with LFC rumours. I think he just likes to tease us.

"Coutinho is going to be a top performer. Skilfull, can produce magic in a square metre. He's quick but needs to grow as a team player."

before the transfer

suck it bjaelke, accept the falcon will be playing in tablecloth

Kyoufu

Actually I'm not bothered if Man Utd get Falcao. It's not like we're competing with them anyway. We're usually 6 point fodder for them :(

City and Chelsea are screwed though.

K1LLER7

Oh. So I was only one letter out.

@Killer7, Van Persie got you knocked out of the CL tbf, and has one goal in like 15 games
But he's just hit a goal scoring dry patch (bit of a long one) but it shouldn't mean we try and buy another striker. Unless one of Chicha or Rooney leave I really don't see why we need him. Use the money on a midfielder or a winger.

Fady K

In form Falcao is the best number 9 in the world. THE BEST. Fady, we have to spend money this summer, both our clubs if this is the case. Please speak to Roman, we can't have an injustica on this scale. We can't let United dominate for years to come once more.

And no, I need to get it though. Watched a few reviews and it looks truly class! Even my GF likes the look of it, which is quite unusual considering the only 2D platformers she likes are the Mario games. And the Oddworld (Abe) games.

He really is Dc, agreed. I think for your team the priority is not about spending as much as it is about who to spend it on. Other than Nastasic, I feel like City wasted a lot of cash last summer. I don't expect them to make this mistake again ;) I wonder if United can be this dominated in the post-ferguson era? Just think about this for a second - barely any fans here have experienced United under a different manager. 27 years. .

You will love it I bet :) Apparently it is very much inspired by both 2D Castlevanias and Metroids, and the best part is they apparently pull it off big time as far as reviews and user impressions here are concerned :D I love the mini-resurgence of the Vita with all these indie games coming out for it in the near future :D If she likes the Oddworld games - make sure to pick up the upcoming Abe game for the Vita ;)

Falcao is 27 already? por que

Thought he was like 25

27 it is my friend.

Wilbur

Banned
Ferguson buys Falcao, Bale, Gundogan, Moutinho. Gives the keys to his Chevy to David Moyes, who brings in Phil Neville as his number two.

We win the quintuple.

But he's just hit a goal scoring dry patch (bit of a long one) but it shouldn't mean we try and buy another striker. Unless one of Chicha or Rooney leave I really don't see why we need him. Use the money on a midfielder or a winger.

As good as he is, you can't trust a striker who falls apart after January. Rooney and yur defense are good enough to pick up the slack and drag you through in the league, but Falcao would do more than that

GorillaJu

i think Morsel was being naughty

Or maybe he's just mad at the FPL points Rafael gets for me.

Speaking of which, Morsel, are you doubling up this week?

I have to, because of fixtures, or I won't be able to field 11.

Just went HAM and made three transfers. Sigh. -8 points, already regret it.

Rad-

I'm not buying it. Too expensive.

He is god damn amazing though. Best forward player in the world after Ronaldo and Messi.

Fady K

Not too sure. He spends a lot of time with his son though so that's a good thing. City will be more than happy to accomodate trips back to Spain or Argentina for him, as we did with Tevez when he had family troubles. We let him miss big games for his personal life.

He just seems like such a nice guy, hope it works out well for him and his family. One of my favorites in the Premier League.

thanks.

I don't even play football, it's 8 in the morning and you're blaming me already

Melo is a part of your name as well :p?

bjaelke

"Coutinho is going to be a top performer. Skilfull, can produce magic in a square metre. He's quick but needs to grow as a team player."

before the transfer

suck it bjaelke, accept the falcon will be playing in tablecloth

Transfer rumours.

David Villa to LFC.

That was him.

Get bent.

K1LLER7

As good as he is, you can't trust a striker who falls apart after January. Rooney and yur defense are good enough to pick up the slack and drag you through in the league, but Falcao would do more than that
Hmm true. If this happens, Frogies got a big task of keeping these guys happy. They'll all want to play every game.

Has anyone told Andres the latest news.

#RUMBOPowellFuture

Clegg

FWIW I think we have the money to make a big signing. We were chasing Moura and Hazard and were willing to spend £30m on either.

Whether or not we can spend the £40m + wages for Falcao is a different matter.

dc89

He really is Dc, agreed. I think for your team the priority is not about spending as much as it is about who to spend it on. Other than Nastasic, I feel like City wasted a lot of cash last summer. I don't expect them to make this mistake again ;) I wonder if United can be this dominated in the post-ferguson era? Just think about this for a second - barely any fans here have experienced United under a different manager. 27 years. .

You will love it I bet :) Apparently it is very much inspired by both 2D Castlevanias and Metroids, and the best part is they apparently pull it off big time as far as reviews and user impressions here are concerned :D I love the mini-resurgence of the Vita with all these indie games coming out for it in the near future :D If she likes the Oddworld games - make sure to pick up the upcoming Abe game for the Vita ;)

The remake?! Or is there another game I am unaware of?! :O

UnitedGAF will be in for a shock when another manager takes over at OT.

kharma45

FWIW I think we have the money to make a big signing. We were chasing Moura and Hazard and were willing to spend £30m on either.

Whether or not we can spend the £40m + wages for Falcao is a different matter.

Glazers to be fair have never really said no when it comes to getting the right players that Fergie wants, well at least according to SAF himself.

Sell Nani for 15 million.

pls.

Wilbur

Banned
Realistically, the transfer makes no sense unless Rooney is leaving. Which I don't think he will.

Then we have to deal with Falcao and RVP meshing in a two man partnership, or RVP dropping deeper behind Falcao, which is where Kagawa plays his best football.

why the fuck am i thinking about this logistically

arkon

Pretty sure the Falcao transfer means Rooney will be playing in the middle of the park from now on. Fergie still won't buy a CM.

Fry

The computer I use at work belonged to someone else. It has tons of pictures in here of random stuff, and... one of Falcão.

It's a sign, United-GAF.

Realistically, the transfer makes no sense unless Rooney is leaving. Which I don't think he will.

Then we have to deal with Falcao and RVP meshing in a two man partnership, or RVP dropping deeper behind Falcao, which is where Kagawa plays his best football.

why the fuck am i thinking about this logistically

To be completely honest, if Falcao is available, fuck Kagawa.

Top Bottom