• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Always the hard way with Spurs.

Ade to score in extra time like at San Siro.

rodvik

I think Lawro drinks on the job.

" BBC Radio 5 live's Mark Lawrenson in Basel:Basel 2-2 Tottenham (Agg 4-4)

"Jan Vertonghen was the last man there and you know what is coming when the referee is reaching for his top pocket - it's not going to be a toaster.""

Wilbur

Banned
My homie LP is laughing right now.

XguNqM2.jpg

Carbonox

Somewhat proud of Newcastle, especially to even get this far in the tournament. Sloppy defending cost us even a consolation victory but we played well enough to keep Benfica at bay. Lucky cunts though. :lol

rvy

Banned
Look at it this way, Sporting will beat Benfica handidly this weekend and show Newcastle how it's done ;P

:(
What a sad day to be a Sporting supporter when the only thing you can look forward to is ruining our undefeated record.

TeegsD

It's next weekend.

Oh shit, I dun goof'd

What a sad day to be a Sporting supporter when the only thing you can look forward to is ruining our undefeated record.

Benfica losing is always funnier than Benfica winning any time, no matter who does it. Just saying, you're last league loss was to us. Still, it'll be at you home so I'm hoping for a draw at best. Though I'd love it if Van Volkswagon can muster his hidden powers for a win

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mexico's roster for the friendly vs Peru:

Porteros: Jesús Corona y Alfredo Talavera

Defensas: Hugo Ayala, Israel Jiménez, Jorge Torres Nilo, Javier Rodríguez, Diego Reyes, Efraín Velarde, Gerardo Flores.

Medios: Gerardo Torrado, Pablo Barrera, Luis Montes, Javier Cortés, Héctor Herrera, Jesús Molina, Carlos Peña.

Delanteros: Omar Bravo, Rafael Márquez Lugo, Ángel Reyna, Raúl Jiménez.

NO SALCIDO OMG!!! :O

But Torrado is still there. :(

Top Bottom