• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wilbur

Banned
A good manager shows his strength when times are tough, not when they're good, which is why I discounted his achievements at Porto, despite how exceptional they were. Looking at his time at Chelsea, it is far that he did not get to have a fair go at changing Chelsea's system; I think he had a longer term vision that RA was not willing to entertain, and player power at the club is far too significant.

As for this season, it is true that expectations were low after Redknapp's sacking, and while he does show his capability to be malleable and willing to compromise to circumstances, I feel that his decision making under pressure is not quite under scratch. Tonight for example, after the red card, tactically Spurs were poor (although that partly lies with Adebayor also), and simply let Basel lay siege on their goal.

After the red card tonight they did sit back thats true, but then they're missing their best counter attacking outlets in Bale and Lennon. They stayed compact, their defence kept a good line - there was one or two instances of Walker making a tackle and then getting straight back into positions - , they had Huddlestone as a makeshift CB, and he's one who you'd expect to want to get on the ball just behind the halfway line and start attacks. I don't think what happened after the red card was necessarily of their own making; like you say Ade was a fucking mug, should have spotted Gylfi out wide when they did make the break. It's a small intense stadium with a home team growing in confidence, showing they can stretch the Spurs defence over two games if there's any space behind them whatsoever, and dropping deep to prevent that was a tactical decision that paid off for AVB and Spurs.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't believe how much I'm procrastinating. 340 words done of a 2000 word joint essay that has to be in for 13:45 tomorrow. Cock gobbling tits.

After the red card tonight they did sit back thats true, but then they're missing their best counter attacking outlets in Bale and Lennon. They stayed compact, their defence kept a good line - there was one or two instances of Walker making a tackle and then getting straight back into positions - , they had Huddlestone as a makeshift CB, and he's one who you'd expect to want to get on the ball just behind the halfway line and start attacks. I don't think what happened after the red card was necessarily of their own making; like you say Ade was a fucking mug, should have spotted Gylfi out wide when they did make the break. It's a small intense stadium with a home team growing in confidence, showing they can stretch the Spurs defence over two games if there's any space behind them whatsoever, and dropping deep to prevent that was a tactical decision that paid off for AVB and Spurs.

Fair enough, that hole in their squad in terms of counter-attacking didn't give them much choice.

Ade's inability to drop to being an effective midfielder and try and play the ball forward hurt them as well.

Wilbur

Banned
Ade's useless. Never really rated him. I know he's had good seasons here and there but he's a liability.

You were watching football and talking bollocks on the internet. They'll understand

i'll tell them that i needed to be around to see if a portuguese man on the internet got his just desserts when shola ameobi scores a hat trick

K1LLER7

RUMBO looking good

UtE7s4C.jpg

GorillaJu

SMD I heard you've been hating on Ashley Williams. Better knock this off before Arnie and I roll up in front of your house with studded paddles and a lubed up rubber ducky.

bud

that woman is such a hot piece of milf ass i'm immediately hard just from hearing that god awful accent

i want her to walk in on me while i masturbate and i get freaked out and embarrassed because she caught me but then she tells me it's okay that's it's natural and that i'm a young boy getting to know my own body (i'm 25 but she won't know this because i look so young) and then she comes over and says i shouldn't be ashamed and all this time i'm covering it up with this civil law text book that i'm supposed to be reading and she says she wants to see it but i say no but she insists and then i show it to her and then she's like wow bud you're a big guy and i say for you and then she strokes it sucks it and lets me fuck her and we have a good time and this is the start of our cougar cub relationship and she turns me into a proper man and a fantastic lover and all the women i have sexual relations with in the future will benefit greatly from this

L1NETT

I am also doing a late night work session Wilbury. Currently on a diet of Carte Noire instant coffee, red bull (the red one - which is lush) and rolos.

Wilbur

Banned
that woman is such a hot piece of milf ass i'm immediately hard just from hearing that god awful accent

i want her to walk in on me while i masturbate and i get freaked out and embarrassed because she caught me but then she tells me it's okay that's it's natural and that i'm a young boy getting to know my own body (i'm 25 but she won't know this because i look so young) and then she comes over and says i shouldn't be ashamed and all this time i'm covering it up with this civil law text book that i'm supposed to be reading and she says she wants to see it but i say no but she insists and then i show it to her and then she's like wow bud you're a big guy and i say for you and then she strokes it sucks it and lets me fuck her and we have a good time and this is the start of our cougar cub relationship and she turns me into a proper man and a fantastic lover and all the women i have sexual relations with in the future will benefit greatly from this

meanwhile her son sits in the corner and every time he feels a tear on his cheek or he gets fanny juice splashback he has a sip of irn bru and slaps your arse enthusiastically, telling you to put your fingers up her arse

Koko

Banned

As soon as I posted I knew you were not going to let me down.

Wes

venison crêpe
I didn't get to watch the matches tonight as I was out.

I hope Fufu had a meltdown and welcome back Pulga.

arkon

I wonder what happened to Omelette during the intervening time between that post and this recent incident to make him dislike that particular insult so much. There's a story to tell.

pulga

Banned
Soooo, what a fucking ride. Omiee, you're a cunting snitch, no doubt about that, but at least you had the good sense to admit you fucked up and tried to make amends. No hard feelings. Im pretty sure you targeted me because of my madridism, so Ill chew your balls out when we knock your drama class out of the CL.

Thanks everyone for the support, I love you all long long time. <3 I know the principle of it all was the main driving force, but I must admit I got a massive boner over being the chosen one to unite all cunts looooooooooool

Mumei, if I ever meet you, Im gonna suck you off and play with your balls. PM me for dick pics :D

RIP Richie, you crazy son of a whore. What a way to go lololol

OMFG you're finally FREE! how was it there, pulga? did you see elsk?

The prick defecated on my facebook wall with some Bayern pictures. Way to kick a man while he's down. Bitch.

Top Bottom