• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

AlA7SO3.jpg

Hope you are back soon, all my Chelski bros are dying. Andres join us.

Wilbur

Banned
It's transparent as fuck, too. If he agreed with an article that praised Neogaf this would obviously have never happened.

Yeah. Imagine if he'd said "I like CliffyB but you know what? He's wrong."

No one says a fucking word. Just people getting their anus holes twisted that people be hatin' on gaf

yawn

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Real Madrid/Barca
Dortmund/Bayern

book it, UEFA doesn't want an all german or spanish final.

No one says a fucking word. Just people getting their anus holes twisted that people be hatin' on gaf

yawn

In general, I don't get why people are so thin-skinned on the internet. It's the internet, who gives a fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

yawn

Remember the G14?

Let's form one and start rumours we're going to break away in to a super league.

pulga

Banned
Kyle's ban seems monstrously unfair. Posts his opinion, gets ganged up on, and then banned just because he doesn't have the time to go further into depth on the subject? Seems really harsh, hope its not a long ban.

Poor Kyle, that's the strangest ban I have ever seen, if he had said he liked Cliffy but disagree I doubt anyone would have given a damn if he explained further.

Exactly. Imagine if I got offended because some random Honduran with a fit mum called me a cunt. What kind of life would I be leading

Even if another random Honduran told me that he wished my family was killed by a cartel I still wouldn't be offended because....it's a random Honduran...on the internet.

GQman2121

Banned

yawn

No doubt, the hating on gaf was in the wind with those questioning Kyle. And the kicking of the hive is certainly a real thing and it's pathetically immature. But I think it's because the vast majority of people--myself included--didn't agree with the blog. So for someone to come in and say that they agree with all of it, and then not elaborate, that leaves room for discussion.

Kyle's point was that it would lead nowhere (which he's likely correct about) and that he didn't have time to continue. But then he makes five posts responding to people over the course of an hour.

The banning was harsh (the equivalent to the pen awarded to Rubin today). He should have been warned or just not responded to the questions in the first place. It was never going to end well, and he clearly knew that.

Hopefully it's only a day or weekend banning.

Wilbur

Banned
Even if another random Honduran told me that he wished my family was killed by a cartel I still wouldn't be offended because....it's a random Honduran...on the internet.

Yeah. If there was threats and PMs and whatnot, then sure, ban him. But fuck, a bunch of neckbeard bronies sitting on their computer make up 80% of this forum

and this thread

including me

why would anyone get their knickers in a bunch over such shit

Wilbur

Banned
No doubt, the hating on gaf was in the wind with those questioning Kyle. And the kicking of the hive is certainly a real thing and it's pathetically immature. But I think it's because the vast majority of people--myself included--didn't agree with the blog. So for someone to come in and say that they agree with all of it, and then not elaborate, that leaves room for discussion.

Kyle's point was that it would lead nowhere (which he's likely correct about) and that he didn't have time to continue. But then he makes five posts responding to people over the course of an hour.

The banning was harsh (the equivalent to the pen awarded to Rubin today). He should have been warned or just not responded to the questions in the first place. It was never going to end well, and he clearly knew that.

Hopefully it's only a day or weekend banning.

I suppose its just because someone asked him why and he said 'refer to the article'... and that's why he agrees with the article. Doesn't necessarily need elaboration. It's like if someone posts a review of The Avengers, and I read it and I say I agree with it and someone asks me why

use the thing i just said i agree with bro

come on

arkon

Kylehimself would have been best off stopping after his second post. He's essentially said I don't have the time nor do I care enough to go into more detail, please read the link, only to then repeat a few more times how he doesn't care enough to go into it in increasingly wordier posts. At some point you should just stop.

Not that I would have banned him for it though.

pulga

Banned

You're lucky to bunk down in an igloo, boy. You wouldnt last a week en mi barrio.

People on neogaf just go out of their way and look for ways to get offended, like Suarez looks to dive. Sad really, makes me wonder how these people cope with real life.

rodvik

I suppose its just because someone asked him why and he said 'refer to the article'... and that's why he agrees with the article. Doesn't necessarily need elaboration. It's like if someone posts a review of The Avengers, and I read it and I say I agree with it and someone asks me why

use the thing i just said i agree with bro

come on

Ok he just pmed me. He said he will be back in 3AM tomorrow. Lets move on and he can explain when he gets back in.

pulga

Banned
People on neogaf just go out of their way and look for ways to get offended, like Suarez looks to dive. Sad really, makes me wonder how these people cope with real life.

Main reason why I barely post outside of this thread, too many man babies just waiting to get into a tussle in the gaming side.

Sadly, my safe haven was shat upon yesterday by a damn barcacunt.

And people wonder why I hate them so.

FootballFan

X/Y BROS

FootballFan
Wilbury
DC89
Vivalaraza
Freewheelin
Clegg
Linius
Meier
Spidye
3Sixty
tc91
TrueBlue
SleeplessNights
D_Prodigy
Killer7
Pulga
Arkon

The list grows

feel

I imagine they'd get a bigger TV audience with a German-Spanish final
Barca and Madrid would draw more, they both have a shit ton of fans in every country of the world that would be desperate to see their team beat the other one in the final. Noone cares about Bayern or Dortmund* outside of Germany let's be real.

* Thanks FootbalFan

Wilbur

Banned
Barca and Madrid would draw more, they both have a shit ton of fans in every country of the world that would be desperate to see their team beat the other one in the final. Noone cares about Bayern outside of Germany let's be real.

Elsk and Fry, both am are cry

FootballFan

Barca and Madrid would draw more, they both have a shit ton of fans in every country of the world that would be desperate to see their team beat the other one in the final. Noone cares about Bayern outside of Germany let's be real.

?? You mean Dortmund right? There are plenty Bayern glory-hunters out there. Not as many as Madrid/Barca have, but quite a lot.

Dortmund even has quite a few, but not close I don't think.

Barca and Madrid would draw more, they both have a shit ton of fans in every country of the world that would be desperate to see their team beat the other one in the final. Noone cares about Bayern or Dortmund* outside of Germany let's be real.

* Thanks FootbalFan

I'm sure those are the type of fans that would tune in regardless of which Spanish club made the final.

Top Bottom