• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

I need to get out more.

image.php

rvy, pls, you're in jail.

pappe

Stirring shit in F1 GAF??? Whatever i read was all just fun and games, I guess we are not allowed to have fun anymore.

UTD-GAF under attack.

F1 thread is basically dead outside of races, whatever UTDGAF did was to get some life into it.

Anyway, I'll vent my frustration elsewhere cause I know anything I say would be bannable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just like all their treble hopes, and double hopes. Amirite?

I understand why they got banned, but don't you think one month is really harsh? :(

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but they're going to miss the CL semis, final and all the fun in May. :(

The whole Omiee thing was a complete misunderstanding (he used to say the word anyway), losing three of our best posters over this sucks.

Kenka

UKiUKvN.png

Bayern and Barça are the two strongest teams in recent years. There is nothing better: imagine Nadal-Federer in 2008 when they were both untouchable, except for one another.

And don't say I did not think of this time Svia.

qindarka

Banned
Bayern and Barça are the two strongest teams in recent years. Imagine Nadal-Federer in 2008 when they were both untouchable, except for one another.

And don't say I did not think of this time Svia.

Nitpicking here but Federer was shit (by his standards) in 2008.

Top Bottom