• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

rvy

Banned
prdewa4u1n.png

Arnie

Just so you know Omiee, per your request I found you a Barcelona avatar like mine and Pulga's, but I'm not linking it because I don't agree with how you've treated my beloved Football GAF.

Find it yourself. I wanted to do you a favour, in fact I did do you a favour, but you've done yourself none.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
I think all sensible people can agree that Dortmund should not get anywhere near the final. Any combo of Bayern-Barcelona-Real would be a great show, but Dortmund is a second rate team of wankers that does not deserve to be at Wembley this year.

Wes

venison crêpe
Cold night in England
Newcastle scored first

Benfica fans getting sweaty
Like a woman giving birth

But fear not, Newcastle's shit
Near the end it came

Stunning goal by Salvio
Filled the stadium with shame

Benfiquistas rejoice!!
They barely made a dent

And oh, before i forget you
Newcastle, get bent

HAVE FUN IN LEAGUE 1
GO MACKEMS, HAIL SUNDERLAND!!!

Hahaha

bud

| | | |
VVVVV (meant to be arrows)

Pulga, Quiche, Richie, Panty, Wilbz, WJD, Kharma, Clegg and some more.

in honour of these fallen soldiers, i shall not spill my seed until they are revived.

Cold night in England
Newcastle scored first

Near the end it came

Stunning goal by Salvio

Benfiquistas rejoice!!
They barely made a dent

Newcastle, get bent

HAVE FUN IN LEAGUE 1

this is amazing, hahaha.

GorillaJu

Cold night in England
Newcastle scored first

Near the end it came

Stunning goal by Salvio

Benfiquistas rejoice!!
They barely made a dent

Newcastle, get bent

HAVE FUN IN LEAGUE 1

KYOUFU JUST GOT LECTURED BY LECTER.

I think all sensible people can agree that Dortmund should not get anywhere near the final. Any combo of Bayern-Barcelona-Real would be a great show, but Dortmund is a second rate team of wankers that does not deserve to be at Wembley this year.

Correct about nothing.

deGod

Just so you know Omiee, per your request I found you a Barcelona avatar like mine and Pulga's, but I'm not linking it because I don't agree with how you've treated my beloved Football GAF.

Find it yourself. I wanted to do you a favour, in fact I did do you a favour, but you've done yourself none.

He hasn't been on since the incident

Messi

A clasico final is not something I want to see. It will be a nightmare

Arnie

I think they're a first rate team full of top talent, backed by brilliant support.

I'd love to see them in the final.

pulga

Banned
| | | |
VVVVV (meant to be arrows)

Pulga, Quiche, Richie, Panty, Wilbz, WJD, Kharma, Clegg and some more.

What! Wilbury! Kharma! WJD! Cleff?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

United and Madrid GAF are being persecuted

This is the inquisition all over again

Barca GAF is behind it all

Cunts, Ive always told everyone in here your kind is not to be trusted

phaze

:lol at ManU-Gaf reaping. This place is getting dangerous,

Why the hate ? Dortmund are entertaining underdogs. That's enough to root for them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LdsIF.gif

Somebody plz change "the jews" to "barca".

FootballFan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You see this post I made earlier? Sorry bro <3

pulga

Banned
Well pulga's come off that ban fairly full of beans. Tread lightly my sweet.

Well I did fuck all wrong so Im not gonna stop calling FootballCunt all kinds of unsavory things <3

Unless the prick reports me looooool

Edit: and by prick I mean FF, no one else, before some trigger happy snitch reports me

Edit 2: and Ive no one in mind when I say trigger happy snitch, before some cunt gets offended

Edit 3: and by cunt... Ahh FUCK IT

No more formations bullshittery

Viva is still here though, and he's the worst for it :(

Imagine if United gaf was banned when they won the title. Man it would be glorious as we all nodded our heads in agreement with Dc as he preached the truth that it's total bullshit that Man U have managed to walk the league with an average squad and a senile old manager.

Viva is still here though, and he's the worst for it :(

Imagine if United gaf was banned when they won the title. Man it would be glorious as we all nodded our heads in agreement with Dc as he preached the truth that it's total bullshit that Man U have managed to walk the league with an average squad and a senile old manager.
I'm gonna post Sunderland formations now too.

The papers are starting to realise that West Ham have not signed a deal that they must buy Andy Carroll for £17 million in the summer because that would be fucking cretinous.

Yeah, despite all the facts being right there for them to see at the time the deal was made, these so called journalists still kept parroting the line that we'd fully agreed to buy him for £17m in the summer, no questions asked. Now they're saying we've offered £10m, but who really believes a word these fuckers print? They're half-clueless rumour mongers at the best of times.

Top Bottom