• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Fry

I dunno. if kroos would have played then sure. he gives us much more stability in the offence and defence.
with robben up front it's going to get much harder for schweini or martinez in the midfield when they have to face iniesta, xavi and busquets alone

something like

mandzukich/pizarro
ribery-schweini-müller
martinez-gustavo

is much better suited for a team like barca, imo

It's a shame we don't have Mandz for the first match :((((

Don't worry, just think of Van Buyten vs. Messi :)

I'll think of Lahm vs Messi, thanks :p

MrKaepora

Cold night in England
Newcastle scored first

Benfica fans getting sweaty
Like a woman giving birth

But fear not, Newcastle's shit
Near the end it came

Stunning goal by Salvio
Filled the stadium with shame

Benfiquistas rejoice!!
They barely made a dent

And oh, before i forget you
Newcastle, get bent

HAVE FUN IN LEAGUE 1
GO MACKEMS, HAIL SUNDERLAND!!!
I just had to congratulate this brilliant piece of literature that should be side by side with the Lusíadas. Bravo!

Has for our next game, don't underestimate Fenerbahçe. They have a good team and Chelsea shouldn't sleep either with Basel or they will be up for trouble.

Blablurn

In the last years our managament kept saying that Bayern is on the same level as Barca. It's finally time to show what's behind those words.

Arnie

Guys Whatsapp is not good. Nothing more awkward than being in the pub with friends and getting a notification of Wilbz's dick on your phone.

I know, I ended up leaving, the volume and intensity of the notifications was too much. Great for the few hours when I was on it, though.

First two signings for Dortmund in 2015:

Ter Stegen on a free

Badstuber for £14 million (AVB led Bayern to a 5th place finish and he was unhappy)

pulga

Banned
I know, I ended up leaving, the volume and intensity of the notifications was too much. Great for the few hours when I was on it, though.

First two signings for Dortmund in 2015:

Ter Stegen on a free

Badstuber for £14 million (AVB led Bayern to a 5th place finish and he was unhappy)

Arnold, get back in. You need to know something. Something shady.

rvy

Banned
RVY I SWEAR ON MY MUMS CUNT THERES ONLY BEEN ONE DICK PIC TODAY

JOIN US, LET US EXPAND YOUR MIND

SCARED.gif

lol @ everybody in Community snitching on each other. MMA-GAF is gonna be awesome for the next 5 hours.

Messi

This all feels like the splinter forum again. When will I get a shadowy pm telling me to join the other good forum members in the new forum?

Fry

i'M really busy right now but I'll stay in the group with you guys as long as nobody forces me to see Wilbury'sd flacid cock again

what the hell does remuntada mean

Remuntada means hoping Messi fix your mess and then be proud of the play of your team.

There's the ReMOUntada variation in which Mou owns their team, Barça, hard in Camp Nou to inmediate show to the whole world what a bunch of classy cunts you really are.

Top Bottom