• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

commando-gear-up-o49u2u.gif

We're already on the CL Semifinals with chances of being a Madrid - Barça final. Time for war.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Let's not do something we might regret later on, please.

Pulga is back and we'll get the banned members in 10 days anyway. It should stop here.

Take the high road.

Let's not do something we might regret later on, please.

Pulga is back and we'll get the banned members in 10 days anyway. It should stop here.

Take the high road.

Pretty much. The signs have been there for 2 days now that one of us is going to do something stupid and get the entire thread locked/convince the spine of the community to leave Gaf.

Meier

I dunno what is going on in other threads but y'all should cool it. It doesn't really benefit anyone. Fuck em if they're talking shit. If they aren't and some of y'all are, then what does that serve?

Lets just all go back to hating on United.

AlexBasch

I dunno what is going on in other threads but y'all should cool it. It doesn't really benefit anyone. Fuck em if they're talking shit. If they aren't and some of y'all are, then what does that serve?

But I love United. :C

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So, do I buy the Sam DLC or not?

It's very short (unless you play it on Hard+) and in the end you'll learn absolutely nothing about him.
You'll feel bad about Act 6 though

But who gives a shit about the story?
KuGsj.gif
It's fucking AWESOME to play as Sam, he's nothing like Raiden. 10$ is too much to be honest, but you'll get your money's worth if you enjoy 'replaying' it on harder difficulties.

And the ending was batshit insane, of course.

Just because half of UnitedBros are dead doesn't mean this shit is okay, if there's one of us there's enough of us.

salah 4 rumbo.

D_prOdigy

cut us we bleed red

rvy

Banned
It's very short (unless you play it on Hard+) and in the end you'll learn absolutely nothing about him.
You'll feel bad about Act 6 though

But who gives a shit about the story?
KuGsj.gif
It's fucking AWESOME to play as Sam, he's nothing like Raiden. 10$ is too much to be honest, but you'll get your money's worth if you enjoy 'replaying' it on harder difficulties.

And the ending was batshit insane, of course.

That works for me. Thanks, babe.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@dimarziotweet
Vidal's agent is in Italy to meet with Juve to extend his contract to 2017/2018

I'll cry

-

Guys, who's @Dreamboatdeux again?

Omiee

Let's not scare omiee off guyz

My mistake. In my defence it was not targeted at any member.

hahahahahahahahaa

:(

I would like to right now admit that I am indeed Pepe. Therefore, Omiee's post was a personal attack on me, a poster. Ban him, Mumei!

lol

Omiee you complete piece of shit.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD

What i do =(

@Pulga my bad about the whole misunderstanding. I feel so guilty i almost want to cheer for real at some point but i wont.

You being a madrid fan had nothing to do with it btw, i swear.

It was stupid and careless and wont happen again.

So again my apologies.

Will do my utmost to make up for everything that happened. Hope i can be a valuable addition to this nice community.

I see i missed a lot of things.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro:

The midfielder's rehab with his former club Internacional is going well, he insists, and he looks set to be fit for pre-season.

"I've got three months to go," Sandro said.

"I've started to run, I'm developing. Sometimes I try too much and the knee swells up. I have to listen to the doctor. I have to give the injury enough time, but I dream that I am playing."

He shall return, and when he does he shall smite whichever poor bastards we draw in the CL qualifying tie.

Just seen this week´s episode of Southland. This show blows everything that is on TV right now and no one is watching it. Fuck Game of Thrones, Homeland, Dexter and the rest. Southland is the most intense show on the air and the best cop show since The Shield.

Just seen this week´s episode of Southland. This show blows everything that is on TV right now and no one is watching it. Fuck Game of Thrones, Homeland, Dexter and the rest. Southland is the most intense show on the air and the best cop show since The Shield.

Oh, I thought it was a film when it was on TV at work, since it had Lucy Liu in it. Might start on it.

Top Bottom