• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Linius

Einaudi: Life
Primavera
Einaudi: Una Mattina
Divenire
Monday

All day bro. Love spotify as well.

9xMpXwk.gif

This is fucking beautiful. Thanks.

Good to hear. This music + headphones is heaven. I can get completely carried away.

Omiee

Just so you know Omiee, per your request I found you a Barcelona avatar like mine and Pulga's, but I'm not linking it because I don't agree with how you've treated my beloved Football GAF.

Find it yourself. I wanted to do you a favour, in fact I did do you a favour, but you've done yourself none.

Ah man =( =( i said im sorry and it was stupid =( =(

I really want to see that avatar but i cant find it.

Oh, I thought it was a film when it was on TV at work, since it had Lucy Liu in it. Might start on it.

You really should. Seasons 4 and 5 are just one outstanding episode after another. The fact that Regina King and Michael Cudlitz haven´t got a single nomination for any award for their acting in this is just unfair. Everything about this show is unfair, the low ratings, the complete lack of recognition.

Omiee

Shitting up the F1 and MMA threads about you I think

Looked at his last posts and nothing suggests he said something about me in other threads.

curious to know why he got banned.

A classico final will kill me. My heart would not be able to take that shit.

Top Bottom