• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

bud

in five minutes i'm leaving to meet up with that older woman i told you guys about. she said something like "i'll pick you up. we'll have some tea. and then we'll see..." the conversation was not very sexual, but i'm holding out for the best. those ellipses, man. fuck.

Linius

in five minutes i'm leaving to meet up with that older woman i told you guys about. she said something like "i'll pick you up. we'll have some tea. and then we'll see..." the conversation was not very sexual, but i'm holding out for the best. those ellipses, man. fuck.

Cougar hunting?

bud

yes, she's in her early thirties though, so she's not that old at all. but still, she's almost a decade older than me. hot.

ColR100

Remember when people claimed Wigan fans were the embarassment

Only idiots said such things really.

For a town of 80k people (that is primarily a big rugby only area), it's a massive achievement they managed to get around 20k fans of theirs to Wembley for the semi-final. Hopefully the majority of them return for the final.

As for Millwall, scummy cunts. Although it's just the stupid minority within their fanbase that have caused the trouble. I feel for the genuine fans of theirs.

Scum

image.php

Suen

Ask her what team she supports, this is the most important thing.

Have fun

Messi

Don't do anything I would do

Koko

Banned

Go make your dreams come true fella.

Fry

ifjMlUHex9JSO.gif

idOFiVz3odRZk.gif

ibcSJEgWbu9fze.gif

Super goal and assist from Boa.

ibm9yn76xURY3D.gif

Goalmez still as clinical as ever

ibnPSOyFyJLRzZ.gif

ibc49WeMgIk31d.gif

:lol

idgNCRnSI0AKa.gif

This one goes for FootballFan, because he loves Shaqiri and because
he'll do that against Barca

iKenr3iBzEAZD.gif

Fake pen (?), super-weird-save

i fuckin hate Moutinho. i hate Porto, whom is playing Braga, i hate Braga but fuck, i hate Moutinho more than both of them.

what a tiny, little cunt.

Top Bottom