• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

where's that post? lemme find it... here it is:

5915yXg.gif

GOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SC BRAGA!!! ALAN!!!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ha, to be fair, Milan couldn't afford the wage he was asking for. In hindsight they should've paid whatever he wanted but those days seem to be gone.

Yup, and the other half of the story is that Allegri was playing him out of position.

Suen

always been my opinion, Soldado's too good for Valencia.
Madrid should have really given him a better chance especially since he seemed to be always passionate about playing for them. I'd honestly choose him over Hig or Benz. Shame he's wasting his career with a currently weak Valencia, if they were only stronger.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Klopp "It could've been thorny but it wasn't, because from the outset, we were focused on making art."

Klopp pls

Lightning

Banned
I'm in such a buzz now. I was really worried during the game that we were going to drop points and we managed to grind out the result again.

Bring on Everton. Hopefully Rosicky is fit because he will be a great help to us.

Maybe Jack needs more time on the bench. Wasn't happy with him today. Poldi showed why he should be playing clinical finisher and Walcott better start against Everton.

L1NETT

If they only offer them to members then they don't sell as many.

Nah, we sold out our allocation without putting them on general sale (you needed proof of going to a home game for the 1,200 or say that filtered through)

We easily could have sold 45k for Wembley.

Don't put them on general sale. Support the loyal followers, not hard.

Suen

Malaga fans giving their players a great atmosphere right in the beginning, respect. Also strong strike from Malaga just a minute or so in and great save by Osasuna. Hope we will see more of this in this fixture.

Suen

Hoping for this as well. Would be great to see them in CL next year.

Another great save by Andres Fernandez. Let's see how long he can keep up.
Assuming Malaga have some luck and get their ban overturned this match will be even more important for them. Espanyol - Valencia ended in a draw, if Malaga win this match they'll be one point ahead of Valencia, putting them in the 5th position. They should thank Sergio Garcia for giving them this opportunity :lol

Kenka

Oh, fuck you Roda JC.

Kakuta and Havenaar magic didn't suffice this time. Injury time goal from Roda (95') to earn a point.

Nah, we sold out our allocation without putting them on general sale (you needed proof of going to a home game for the 1,200 or say that filtered through)

We easily could have sold 45k for Wembley.

Don't put them on general sale. Support the loyal followers, not hard.

You're not Millwall though. I would think the 10k that go to The Den every week are the one's that are going to cause trouble.

Top Bottom