• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Messi

I should never have shaved the beard. Even the goatee was better than nothing. Now I dont have it in me to grow the full beard again.

Look at that goatee.

L4hFIAcl.jpg

Also I love the guys in the background on either side.

fucking wanker sitting with me, Pecho frio

Messi

Grow that goatee again, my friend. He lied to you.

Also, Messi, are you originally from Ireland?

Originally? where do you think I am?

Obviously out of jealousy. I praise my friend with his full bearded glory.

he has a jack bauer shirt and he'll support bayern in the cl, so he's ok in my books.

Fry you really can't trust this man

You listened to his crap? Just look at his smug face.

I did listen, and now I am realizing the true gravity of my mistake.

Linius

There's really something missing when you see Blur at Coachella. I bet a lot of those Americans in the crowd only know Song 2. At Hyde Park the crowd went nuts over every song from the first tune. Much better.

Messi

Excuse the selfies but I think Yall need to see how far the beardilo came along before I caved to pressure. Pirlo would be so ashamed of me.

VrjDRKvl.jpg

jFOem3sl.jpg

d1mFYiNl.jpg

ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

Ok now I am done posting pictures of myself. Update your spank folders accordingly

Fry

I don't like using a beard. I think I have baby face so I don't think it suits me.

Although I let it grow once in a while (I shave neck beard and mustache area) and leave the rest. Usually shave it all off after a week.

Top Bottom