• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Rumbo united with Pea.

jbgP74F0FpFUOd.jpg

woot woot jaja

Messi

Who would spank over you?

And work gave out to you over the beard aswell not just me

It was my hair they had an issue with, but even then I didnt cut it until I wanted to. The beard, they never mentioned.

As for spanking, who knows.

Edit: Also my beard was always well trimmed and shaped. so they could not say shit even if they wanted to. But they didn't.

arkon

It was my hair they had an issue with, but even then I didnt cut it until I wanted to. The beard, they never mentioned.

As for spanking, who knows.

Edit: Also my beard was always well trimmed and shaped. so they could not say shit even if they wanted to. But they didn't.

combine the hair from the first pic with the beard from the latter ones, and boom, instant sex machine.

Messi

It was never neat, it was really scruffy, if you were my staff you'd be sacked

Fuck off, its neat in those pictures isnt it?

Manutd: killing Messi's self esteem, one post at a time

He will deny this now but for years he was relentless with fat jokes which destroyed my confidence. Once I lost a good bit of weight he went on to claim the reason he was making the fat jokes was to make me want to lose weight.

Incredibly cruel fat jokes btw.

Messi

Manutd4ever seems like a real bundle of fun.

To be fair he usually is not bad. He used to be alot worse when I was heavy as fuck. He once told me that everyone looks at me eating in mc donalds. :/ . He is also not shy in telling you that something looks shitty, such as long hair or any kind of beard.

you take the good with the bad I suppose.

Manutd is to Messi as HeartAttack is to Regulus.

:lol

lol

deGod

Fuck off, its neat in those pictures isnt it?

He will deny this now but for years he was relentless with fat jokes which destroyed my confidence. Once I lost a good bit of weight he went on to claim the reason he was making the fat jokes was to make me want to lose weight.

Incredibly cruel fat jokes btw.

How dare you slander my good name. And I deny nothing I was an ass hole and I'm glad you lost the weight for your health more then anything, otherwise you'd not be on gaff or even wearing jerseys.

Messi

How dare you slander my good name. And I deny nothing I was an ass hole and I'm glad you lost the weight for your health more then anything, otherwise you'd not be on gaff or even wearing jerseys.

Its not slander if its true

Damn you're mean.

Its ok looking back now, but seriously it absolutely destroyed my confidence that my best friend would say shit like that. Granted I never took offence outwardly I usually had a sunny disposition I think. But at home it was a different story.

:(

deGod

I would not say that because I really liked my long hair and all I got from you was a torrent of abuse over it for about 2-3 years.

You got called Hurley behind your back and to your face for ages, plus you've got more confidence since you lost weight and cut your hair.

You had Sanchez type hair, shitty

Top Bottom