• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Messi

I feel like you guys should support me as a long time member of this thread/community and give ManUtd4ever the proper shit he deserves over bullying me.

Messi

VrjDRKvl.jpg

revert back to this and panties will drop for you

It was never even close to happening like that.

manutd4ever bullies himself with that username to be fair

He will prob go for something godawful like DeGod or something knowing him.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
United is shit. It proves that they know nothing of football because they want RUMBO. They should be pursuing Isco or Götze

-where is Vulva :lol

I feel like you guys should support me as a long time member of this thread/community and give ManUtd4ever the proper shit he deserves over bullying me.

I think people should instead start a kickstarter for hair transplants for me, so I can get a proper beard. No, don't suggest Wilbury instead, nothing will get hair on his face.

bud

i have been cock blocked...
...by her ex who wanted to drop off the children.

it's not like anything was going on at that point, we were just having a nice conversations about everything and nothing.

a-at least i got a kiss goodbye.

t-that's something, r-r-right g-guys?

it's not like anything was going on at that point, we were just having a nice conversations about everything and nothing.

Dammit bud

You're going to bed without supper

deGod

Excuse the selfies but I think Yall need to see how far the beardilo came along before I caved to pressure. Pirlo would be so ashamed of me.

VrjDRKvl.jpg

jFOem3sl.jpg

d1mFYiNl.jpg

ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

Ok now I am done posting pictures of myself. Update your spank folders accordingly

Who would spank over you?

And work gave out to you over the beard aswell not just me

FootballFan

I'm proud of you. Give it another go soon.

Meteorain

I think people should instead start a kickstarter for hair transplants for me, so I can get a proper beard. No, don't suggest Wilbury instead, nothing will get hair on his face.

As a Dane I thought you would be capable of growing out a grand Viking beard; braided and all.

Linius

Visit 2: try harder.

Go to bed. No dinner for you.

Naughty boy.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Suazo is shit. Couldn't even make it to Europe

Allison Brie is god tier but I'd still take Gillian Jacobs. She's smoking and cool as fuck

Turok_TTZ

just came back from visiting a lake...
I thought Cavani was the done deal? Madrid are being linked with too many strikers.
Cavani? i don't recall a deal in place for him. Its true we have inquired but he is not worth 60m euros. We will not pay anymore than 25-30m for cavani if we were seriously interested. we might as well keep benguain.

and on the subject of madrid linked to strikers, well that is the madrid transfer circus for ya. we are linked with every striker under the sun. hell we were even linked with Wayne Rooney, Torres, Drogba, Gomez even. no big surprise.

Top Bottom