• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

qindarka

Banned
Im hoping it won't come to ET/penalties but our 3 main players were all pretty much rested against Rubin on Thursday so that will be a bonus. I would start Zorres ahead of Ba as well personally, hes in good form and I can't imagine playing every other game will have made him tired give Ba a bit more time to get himself ready for Fulham on Wednesday.

I've already written off the Liverpool away game, we haven't beaten them at Anfield in years to my knowledge (could be wrong but I doubt it) but I do think we can get a result against United at OT.

Hoping the players can hit decent form and the momentum will give us a strong finish to the season.

Last time we won at Anfield was in 2010, the 2-0 victory that virtually sealed the title.

Fry

Wtf is goin on here

We're past bedtime and Messi is awake.

i7yJZU2svD3Hi.gif

Blablurn

whezl5eo.jpg

thats a mock up of our new home shirt. not official, just a mockup. looks damn good though! really love the lil bavarian symbols along the red.

Lightning

Banned
So with Wigan going through to the final of the FA cup and confirming their spot in Europe.

Confirmed for Europa:

Swansea (League cup winners)
Wigan (FA cup finalist)

Is there only 1 spot remaining for whoever finishes 5th?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte: "Talking about the transfer market is disrespectful to my players & the great job they're doing. Let's focus on the present "

Oh shut up Cunte. MatriQuagGioVucinic out.

a word before the derby:

unlike what many people think, Di Canio is not a Nazi, just one of the many man that, yearly, are affected by shoulder tendinitis, one of the leading cause of death amongst man.

dicanio.jpg

pictured: Di Canio struggling to lift his arm during a scretching exercise, as you can see by the expression of pain in his face

but with your help, we can end it.

in association with the Tyne and Wear Association of Tendinitis (TWAT), every time you laugh your arse off at one of Newcastle's many misses and botches, 1 pound will be donated to research, so that men like Di Canio won't be mistaken for Nazis.

"TOGETHER WE CAN TAKE THE PAIN AWAY!"

http://twat.biz

a word before the derby:

unlike what many people think, Di Canio is not a Nazi, just one of the many man that, yearly, are affected by shoulder tendinitis, one of the leading cause of death amongst man.

dicanio.jpg

pictured: Di Canio struggling to lift his arm during a scretching exercise, as you can see by the expression of pain in his face

but with your help, we can end it.

in association with the Tyne and Wear Association of Tendinitis (TWAT), every time you laugh your arse off at one of Newcastle's many misses and botches, 1 pound will be donated to research, so that men like Di Canio won't be mistaken for Nazis.

"TOGETHER WE CAN TAKE THE PAIN AWAY!"

http://twat.biz

tumblr_inline_mkhaceM4bg1qz4rgp.gif

Barnsely were losing so badly yesterday that when the ref sent this Barnsley defender off he just walked past him, head down and not even looking at the player with his card in the air. It was like he just felt bad about it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like BAE is going to Monaco in the summer.

It just won't be the same without him. If we try to use Rose as our main LB I'm going to kill myself.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fiorentina have scored 27 goals from set piece situations in Serie A this season.

Mother of fuck 27! Their set pieces coach is doing wonders for them.

0 - Palermo have won back-to-back games vs Roma & Sampdoria – the last time they won 3 games in a row in Serie A was in November 2010.

My word

Hmm, Real Sociedad could really end up 4th this season....then lose some of their top performers to bigger clubs and end up losing in the qualifiers. Basically Gladbach redux.

dc89

Psy is crazy. That new song is.... well it doesn't matter what it is. What matters is it has 18m views in less than 24 hours.

Top Bottom