• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Hixx

Terrible offside decision, then Sunderland score. Wow, is there any point having officials when they fuck up so often?

Edit: And then their 3rd goal is borderline offside as well.

Should have had 2 pens and Taylor should have been sent off

1336342150-paolo-di-canio-joins-toploader-and-the-lightning-seeds-in-swindon-town_1198640.jpg

deal with it

At the end they recreated his goal against Wigan on some ghetto pitch in Manchester. He goes on explaining what he did, passing all those fools left and right, and then he has to take a shot on goal but he hits the post. The interviewer burns him and says that it was the weirdest goal he's ever seen. "But it was also the best goal." he responds. "Why?" "Look at where I started. We've been running for like a kilometre."

Thanks for that Bacon :D Buttner's goal was awesome.

FootballFan

In that Kobe injury thread lol, it reminds me of Messi vs CR7 vs Maradona/Pele. (Michael Jordan, Kobe and LeBron replacing them)

MY MAN! I have been a fan of Tello since day one. I love him almost as much as I love Pedro.

Personally, I was a big fan when he started, then I started doubting his lame 1 trick pony CR7 2005 style, and now(this season) that he has improved on his weaker areas, I'm a believer again.

I like all our guys, even Cesc and Sanchez, but it just annoys me how bad they play. Especially Cesc. He could buy a big blanket that has patterns of grass on it, hide underneath it on the field and I wouldn't notice that he disappeared.

Messi

This was on a barca blog I follow. Regarding injury updates:

Pinto picked his injury during training on Saturday, but both players are expected back soon, possibly within the week, with their injuries considered to be minor ones.

They join Puyol, Mascherano, and Messi on the recovery table, with the latter expected to be fit by the first leg of the semi-finals of the Champions League against Bayern Munich. Puyol’s return is anticipated to be, at the most, by the end of April, and Mascherano should be fit by mid-May.

Adriano made his weekly return from injury, and is expected back on the recovery table within 70 minutes of playtime.

Thankfully Valdes is back from suspension, so Pinto’s injury hasn’t been translated to match drama.

ICE COLD

Noirulus

Details?

No one cares about what happens in La Liga, it's over man, the dream is over.

I was drunk. Friends brought over some weed. Nothing spectacular yet.

But half an hour after smoking, I started experiencing severe panic attacks. I was jittery, felt like I was sweating all over, legs were shaking, couldn't calm down and felt like I would die if this kept up. Friends were considering calling 911, but decided to calm me down instead of potentially escalating the issue to where I would regret it the day after.

After an hour or so, I was able to get out of that phase and fell asleep.

Just a really bad trip. I've only smoked 3 or 4 times, but I'm likely never doing it again.

I was drunk. Friends brought over some weed. Nothing spectacular yet.

But half an hour after smoking, I started experiencing severe panic attacks. I was jittery, felt like I was sweating all over, legs were shaking, couldn't calm down and felt like I would die if this kept up. Friends were considering calling 911, but decided to calm me down instead of potentially escalating the issue to where I would regret it the day after.

After an hour or so, I was able to get out of that phase and fell asleep.

Just a really bad trip. I've only smoked 3 or 4 times, but I'm likely never doing it again.

Now go find some LSD and shrooms and mix it all up, that will get you over your bad experience with smoking.

So I just watched The Descendants, what a lovely film. Clooney is really good, Hawali looks amazing and picturesque.

Felt sad at some parts too :'(

Top Bottom