• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You know what? I'll take it. +4 over Fiorentina, +8 over Roma.

What about Inter?
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

dc89

@Rioferdy5 said:
RVP has asked me to tell you that he + his wife don't have twitter accounts so the fakes stop chatting rubbish!

So who is @Persie_Official with the verified by Twitter tick and all??

Have you seen Butner with Harry Vermeegen? Dude gets a shitload of fanmail and he writes them all back. Signs every damn post card, it's almost a fulltime job :p
Ik vind Harry Vermeegen maar een lul, heb ik niet gezien.

I did see Buttner and friends celebrating when he signed for United last year. The whole gypsy community was partying.

Danish Newspaper running with the headline "It finally happened. Bendtner scored for Juventus"

*clicks on article*

"It finally happened. Bendtner scored for Juventus... Reseves"

Diablos54

Terrible offside decision, then Sunderland score. Wow, is there any point having officials when they fuck up so often?

Edit: And then their 3rd goal is borderline offside as well.

I wish he'd get a medal this year. Damn you Froggie.

Edit: That's okay Linius, I'll just amuse myself with Bacon posts. :p
At the end they recreated his goal against Wigan on some ghetto pitch in Manchester. He goes on explaining what he did, passing all those fools left and right, and then he has to take a shot on goal but he hits the post. The interviewer burns him and says that it was the weirdest goal he's ever seen. "But it was also the best goal." he responds. "Why?" "Look at where I started. We've been running for like a kilometre."

Linius

They should really consider a team subbing these episode for international viewers. Vermeegen goes on route with quite a view players from big clubs.

Top Bottom