• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

You guys want to start a Oceania/Americas/Asian/African Football OT?

:p

South American one hell yeah, watching River Plate - Arsenal De Sandmans or something like that right now, the Arsenal Sandmen already scored a goal, bet on them both to score so now just need River to do their part.

An hour left now, guys.

My body is not ready

Is this for the new Adam Sandler movie?

and that's done. Thanks River and Arsenal Sandmans!

Only 19 min for a 2.20 bet.

ilurc4e8s1X5G.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I feel a "Non-Europe" football thread would be counterproductive. The MLS guys seldom come in here, for example.

Oh and Honduras just scored the third one.

edit: This is Sabah's fault. :mad: 1-1

What happens in this one? Can't wait to hear how unique and deep the story will be.

It's about this mentally challenged dude, who everyone acts like is good as his job as an actor to make him feel good. But the joke goes on for too long.

I like this idea but there's no way for me to get football from outside of Europe on me telly

Really? They show random Argentine football here all the time on fairly none expensive channels, but just make a user on bet365 or whatever and get all those matches in shit quality legally!

FootballFan

It's about this mentally challenged dude, who everyone acts like is good as his job as an actor to make him feel good. But the joke goes on for too long.

Honestly, his movies are so bad these days I can't tell if you are serious.

He did play a mentally unstable like role in Little Nicky, Billy Madison, Water Boy, and probably some more.

pulga

Banned
iIasRg5YqOCjH.gif

Zaragoza defender got a yellow for this. Intentionally kicking someone is a red in my book.

Its really fucking irritating how football players will clutch their faces needlessly, as if the pain is concentrated on their goddamn mugs.

FootballFan

Its really fucking irritating how football players will clutch their faces needlessly, as if the pain is concentrated on their goddamn mugs.

And it's like a disease, other sports are doing it too lol. My friend told me how some ice hockey players pretend to get hit in the face with the stick to get penalties. And NBA and their "flops" as they call them.

These men don't care how embarrassing it looks. It's amazing.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
oh for fucks sake, we are not getting even a draw
Look at the positive side, we can stop deluding ourselves that we are reaching the Liguilla and actually work on improving this team for next tournament (that is if Vergara doesn't fuck this up).

Carbonox

This weekend was destined to be shit I think.

Went out last night and the town was pretty much dead, so it was surprisingly dull for a saturday night. At least at one pub we went to we had the joy of seeing some 40+ year old man try and start a fight with the bouncers and gets floored, before police arrive to arrest him and his gal for filming it (yelling shit like "we will sue you" and "what's your name?" to the one bouncer guy on top :lol). Then some guy I know who was watching started shitting himself cos he had drugs on him so the moron ran up to the pub toilet to do his entire stash before any questions could be asked. :lol

Then today I had my sunday league game and took a shot to the face. Top lip is swollen and my jaw feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat.

Then to top it off Newcastle got embarrassed by Sunderland.

I never asked for this.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
lol, that might cost Galindo's job though.
It really isn't his fault, though. He came three days before the beginning of the tournament, plus we had only lost once until those freak injuries right in the most important match of the season. Firing him would be the stupidest thing to do.

K1LLER7

This weekend was destined to be shit I think.

Went out last night and the town was pretty much dead, so it was surprisingly dull for a saturday night. At least at one pub we went to we had the joy of seeing some 40+ year old man try and start a fight with the bouncers and gets floored, before police arrive to arrest him and his gal for filming it (yelling shit like "we will sue you" and "what's your name?" to the one bouncer guy on top :lol). Then some guy I know who was watching started shitting himself cos he had drugs on him so the moron ran up to the pub toilet to do his entire stash before any questions could be asked. :lol

Then today I had my sunday league game and took a shot to the face. Top lip is swollen and my jaw feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat.

Then to top it off Newcastle got embarrassed by Sunderland.

I never asked for this.

At least Van Persie Scored :p

Top Bottom