• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

How Claudio Lippi (Milan Channel journalist, died at 42 a couple of weeks ago) was remembered yesterday night: http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i.../milan-san-siro-abbraccia-claudio-lippi.shtml

It was a really touching moment, I haven't thought about it then I remembered how Milan-Napoli was the first match without him at San Siro. Truly a great guy.

--

Somehow, I'm not that angry about yesterday. As long as we keep a CL spot, whether it's from the playoff or right from the group stage, we're fine.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
thanksgiving-prayer.gif
Our ultras would fucking stone him to death if he even thinks about selling Vidal. He's going to waste all his career with us, and he's going to love it.

Fady K

JuveBros, don't waste time over something that is not confirmed. I understand that speculation is all part of the fun, however it may give you, at best, a heartache over nothing, and at worst, a much longer heartache.

I don't get Barton. He seems to be quite literate at times, but then he posts stuff like this:

On Alan Shearer: "I really don't like that p****, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight."

On Dieterr Hamann: "You where a good player. Won more than me, yeah. Thats were you en mate on the pitch. Ur life's a car crash. #pipedown"

On Yurt of Neogaf: "Now yurt...I can't say nothing about him. One of the nicest football chaps to be fair #respect"

On Neymar: ""Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football. Brilliant on the old You Tube. Cat p*** in reality..."

On Thiago Silva: "Thiago Silva. That the same p**** thats been injured all season. Another over rated Brazilian. Sort your hamstrings out FatBoy..."

Lambda, guy needs your help with poetry in OT.

he should replace "cabin" with "Newcastle", fixes every problem.

JuveBros, don't waste time over something that is not confirmed. I understand that speculation is all part of the fun, however it may give you, at best, a heartache over nothing, and at worst, a much longer heartache.

I don't get Barton. He seems to be quite literate at times, but then he posts stuff like this:

On Alan Shearer: "I really don't like that p****, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight."

On Dieterr Hamann: "You where a good player. Won more than me, yeah. Thats were you en mate on the pitch. Ur life's a car crash. #pipedown"

On Yurt of Neogaf: "Now yurt...I can't say nothing about him. One of the nicest football chaps to be fair #respect"

On Neymar: ""Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football. Brilliant on the old You Tube. Cat p*** in reality..."

On Thiago Silva: "Thiago Silva. That the same p**** thats been injured all season. Another over rated Brazilian. Sort your hamstrings out FatBoy..."

i would watch a talk show hosted by Barton. seems to be better talking than playing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Lol, he's fucking mental.

That sounds like an excellent idea. The weather's supposed to be good in Portugal right? I'll need to find a cardboard box, some newspapers and a bridge and I'm set. SET

Top Bottom