• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Salazar

lol

That's not how this works bro

izlbg0zwajwbwkflk1.gif

Zabojnik

Allegri: "I supported Juventus as a kid. Platini was my idol."

That explains a lot of things.

I can't think of one. :p

Looks like we could be playing with 3-5-1-1 against Lazio tonight. I suppose that's one way of having Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal and a slightly advanced Marchisio in the starting XI.

Suen

Allegri: "I supported Juventus as a kid. Platini was my idol."

That explains a lot of things.
:lol :lol

If Juve lose today we all know it's because Conte secretly admire Milan and always wanted to play for them during his football career.

TheLucifer, Lazio will be your saviour today.

Salazar

Christian Machowski ‏@ChristianMcr 23m
Bayern President Uli Hoeness says, that it is not in the interest of the Bundesliga for it to be a one or two-horse race every season.

I agree Uli. Your league is a shambles.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
To me you are Yurt the Greater #bromance
Cheers Fady.
3AQmK.gif
(and Lightning!) Means a lot coming for you. ;)

Yurt, how would you feel about selling both Giovinco and what's left of Isla back to Udinese for Muriel?

Zabo

Zabo

Zabo

I'm past the point of buying 'good' Serie A players, and especially from fucking Udinese. WORLD CLASS or bust.

Muriel seems like a decent attacking player, scored his fair share of tap ins and a goal or two on Inter. That's it though innit? Might as well keep the Chilean Elia for one more season.

friends, Juve better win vs Nazio today, any team that Del Piero played for has my eternal support.

even Sydney FC.

LAMBDA YOU FUCKING BEAUTY

Suen

Falcao pls, come to Madrid. We need you in prep. for Neymar joining Barca and becoming world class after playing there for a while.

LegoArmo

How can Rooney ever be a midfielder with his first touch and absent minded short passing? His long passing is very good, but honestly, I might be alone in this, but I think his best position is up top, way way up top, as a finisher, he's lethal.

spidye

looks like we're interested in the next dane talent.

Bayern scouted Viktor Fischer from Ajax.

I blame Woodenlung for the influx of danish players in Bayern.

it's pretty funny how overrated rooney is in FIFA. i think he's like a 90, which is better than cavani/falcao/ibra/mesbah. i can't think of a better example of hype>reality (and that game has plenty).

Linius

looks like we're interested in the next dane talent.

Bayern scouted Viktor Fischer from Ajax.

I blame Woodenlung for the influx of danish players in Bayern.

Yeah, I said that this morning. But it's not like you guys are interested in buying him any time soon. Luckily.

Zabojnik

Zabo

I'm past the point of buying 'good' Serie A players, and especially from fucking Udinese. WORLD CLASS or bust.

Muriel seems like a decent attacking player, scored his fair share of tap ins and a goal or two on Inter. That's it though innit? Might as well keep the Chilean Elia for one more season.

I agree about not buying anymore Serie A players. Muriel's got some moves though, he's not a poacher or anything like that. The talent is there, I think, although Conte would have to pull a Bonucci. Seems to be the lazy type, like AndresOFF, from what I'm hearing. Anyway, we got Llorente, now we need a seconda punta. Not counting Jovetic, who's injury prone and headed for City, who could we even get to?

spidye

Yeah, I said that this morning. But it's not like you guys are interested in buying him any time soon. Luckily.

more likely a replacement for ribery in the near future.

these rumors come from a dutch paper anyway. dunno how much truth is behind all this

Top Bottom