• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

G-Unit

Dammit messi, why haven't you share this beauty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oMuasizn0Y8#!

post-9388-Ashley-Greene-and-Olivia-Wilde-AD0K.gif

pulga

Banned
Son las mejores pulga!! cuando crecen ya no es lo mismo. Esa inocencia Pulga it´s so sweet.
Quitarles la telaraña es algo magico. lol. Damn Pulga ,you´re a fucking cunt. Go ahead, report me!! lol

Fake bud are you drunk

Please post more if youre drunk lolol

bud23

Fake bud are you drunk

Please post more id youre drunk lolol

The fuck? Fake bud?.Seriously? You´re already dead. lol. Yo soy el unico y original Bud. El otro tiene el nick, pero es straight> gay gay gay.Es un marica. lol. Pulga,saluda a tu madre de mi parte.

Today in Danish Quality League football :

Brøndby walked on to a very intense atmosphere at their stadium

brewef5zyl.gif

and despite their opponent both missing a penalty and this

brndby1oz5y.gif

They still lost 0-3 to their relegation rivals Sønderjyske

0bwjdy8.jpg

Bjaelke where are you?

bud23

Today in Danish Quality League football :

Brøndby walked on to a very intense atmosphere at their stadium

and despite their opponent both missing a penalty and this

They still lost 0-3 to their relegation rivals Sønderjyske

Go home Wooden, you´re drunk.

How has Okore been playing Wooden?

Pretty well from what I've watched. They have been much better than us after the winter break and Okore is certainly their best defender, someone buy him pls.

Seriously I'm really afraid of us bottling it again just like we did last season after being in front with like 15 points. Arrrrh I hate football.

Are Danish women as hot as they say? After that Hungary vs NZ game I went to, I can safely say Hungary has some damn hot people.

They're alright, not complaining.

iQbSnfcJ9rMub.gif

Thanks, mate. I appreciate that. lol

Hey as I said don't be mad at me. I would let you in, but we're in crazy shut down mode and won't let anyone come and get any jobs really, because we don't have any ourselves lol. Hell it's hard to get the OK to live here even if you marry one of us. But if you want to marry me we could at least try.

bud23

Hey as I said don't be mad at me. I would let you in, but we're in crazy shut down mode and won't let anyone come and get any jobs really, because we don't have any ourselves lol. Hell it's hard to get the OK to live here even if you marry one of us. But if you want to marry me we could at least try.

Don´t worry, Wooden, I´m moving to London in July. Wilbury´s mom says thank you Denmark.

The presenter on Press Pass is great

Is it me, or are people going a bit over the top in branding Bayern as big favourite? Barca have the might of Messi and UEFA behind them

Fady K

Congrats to City, the 4th cup for them under Mancini already is a very decent return thus far.

I'm really bummed out by the lack of a red card or at least penalty given to the team, but this happens in any match and the team failed to show up for the first hour, inexcusable for a semi-final. We are too dreadful against City - we lost 2-1 last season at the Etihad, lost the community shield, drew them at home with a dreadful goalless encounter, lost to them at the Etihad this season with a very poor display, and now lost the FA Cup semi-final to them after doing little to no good for the first hour.

Good luck to the City fans and team on the final.

@Fady, cheers. Think I'll wait, still slowly making my way through the backlog before Last of Us comes out

You're most welcome Hitcher. Smart decision as you will very likely get to buy it for a cheaper price in the next couple of months. I too am going through some of my most-anticipated games from my backlog.

Kyoufu said:
I'm not gonna complain about that one. Sunderland should have had a penalty.

And their offside goal to make it 3-0 doesn't matter since they were going to win anyway.

True, hopefully Newcastle will play better in their upcoming games. They won't get relegated though, and by next season they will likely gel more as a team as they brought in (and shipped out) a decent number of players this season.

Top Bottom