• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Plasma

Banned
That's to remind me how many points he's cost us in the league this season and how we would have been the ones playing Wigan for a spot in the FA cup final had he not FUCKED IT UP.

Heh it wasn't just him our defending for that goal was awful and our forwards were rubbish against Blackburn.

Linius

Bayern is watching Fischer it appears. They keep up with his progress to maybe make a move in a few years. His current contract will end in the summer of 2017. Guess we'll lose him after 2015/2016. Two more seasons to go unless we can convince him to extend his contract for one or two years. Leaving at 22 > 20 imo. We'll see what happens.

GorillaJu

I have this cheeky new 16 y/o student who talks so much shit to me during class (I love it, pure banter). She's like my favorite high schooler ever. Then she drops the bomb that she looooooooooves Manchester United, especially Rooney. Mai-chan, you're getting an F on all your essays young lady.

Ugh some woman is talking about social medias and crap at my uni today, it's painfully banal and I'm about to fall asleep. Also the one I usually sit next to hasn't bothered showing up because she broke up with her boyfriend, booh hooh, now I'm sitting completely alone. :(

Fuck it, I'm going to play super meat boy.

I have this cheeky new 16 y/o student who talks so much shit to me during class (I love it, pure banter). She's like my favorite high schooler ever. Then she drops the bomb that she looooooooooves Manchester United, especially Rooney. Mai-chan, you're getting an F on all your essays young lady.
Especially Rooney? Shinji-san am cry

GorillaJu

Especially Rooney? Shinji-san am cry

Yeah... Jpnese people aren't all big fans of Kagawa. It's cool that he made it to the PL and all but in the end he's still Japanese = boring for Japanese people with an inferiority complex about their race. They're much more interested in exotic Englishmen, Spaniards and Brazilians.

Linius

Yeah... Jpnese people aren't all big fans of Kagawa. It's cool that he made it to the PL and all but in the end he's still Japanese = boring for Japanese people with an inferiority complex about their race. They're much more interested in exotic Englishmen, Spaniards and Brazilians.

No Dutchies? Japan has no taste! Still salty for WC 2010!

rvy

Banned

#DEAD

Does Havenaar have any popularity in Japan?

Fady K

I read "don't hate on me bitch" in Fady's post. But then I tought Fady would never such things :p

HAHA, you thought right my friend :p

Serves her right :p!! I didn't know you were a teacher odd_morsel. What do you teach?

Linius

We signed a 16 year old Belgian talent btw. Huis name is Leyder and they see a new Vertonghen in him. Also a lefty. Hope he can make it to the first team.

Nyx

Roda's equalizier in injury time against Arnhem was way worst to me. I have goddamn relatives in there and I wanted them to be happy. But no, Roda cunts had to score in the 96'. Arnhem title hopes are crushed. Flush you, Roda. Flush you.

I loved that tbh, but I don't like Vitesse Arnhem at all...

spidye

FUCK THIS DAY

I thought when I wake up today there will be a new superman trailer and a new Daft Punk single.

what a disappointment.

Game against United U21s tonight. I think we've already qualified for the playoffs. Should be a good game though. Hopefully we do everyone a favour and put this Janujazz false shepherd in his place!

Salazar

Januzaj will destroy

Swiss Ramble ‏@SwissRamble 44m
PL highest wages to turnover: #BRFC 92%, #QPR 91%, #MCFC 87%, #AVFC 87%. Lowest #NCFC 49%, #MUFC 50%, #Swans 53%.

#massive

Redcafe is gaining on RAWK, every day

on Rooney said:
What it definitely would not do is somehow stop him running as quickly as he once did. Ankles have little or nothing to do with generating pace in a sprint. Just ask Oscar Pistorius.

Just an unreadable huddle of pompous clueless berks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's with Juve-GAF today?

Vidal signed a new contract until 2018.

Kicker says Vidal has now a €35m release clause starting this summer.
Not official yet.

And a release clause on Vidal sounds stupid considering everyone is after him.

You wish Kicker.

Not official yet.

You wish Kicker.

Well, I guess we'll see. Kicker doesn't actually write shit/rumors in their print release. Or maybe the guy that posted that story can't read lol

Zabojnik

What's with Juve-GAF today?

Vidal signed a new contract until 2018.

Kicker says Vidal has now a €35m release clause starting this summer.

Not official yet.

You wish Kicker.

Yurt, I think we're selling Vidal this summer. No one has come out and outright said it yet, but I'm starting to think that's the plan to finance one or two top players. "Lose one to get one" makes no sense in a way, but I guess Marotta & co. are positive that Pogba will make for a great Vidal replacement. I think they're gonna hand him the keys of the midfield next season, so to speak. I'd really like to know what Conte has to say about it.

If he goes, I hope he goes to United.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Game against United U21s tonight. I think we've already qualified for the playoffs. Should be a good game though. Hopefully we do everyone a favour and put this Janujazz false shepherd in his place!

Yeah, we're through already but our final standing determines where we enter the play-offs. By topping the elite group I think we go straight to the semi-finals.

Kaboul will play the full match ahead of his glorious return at the weekend.

Kenka

I loved that tbh, but I don't like Vitesse Arnhem at all...

images

You pierced my heart Nyx.
Bah, you still get this awesome highway linking you to Amsterdam. God I loved driving on that one. (hey, I had so say something to not make a dry post, huh ?)

Yurt, I think we're selling Vidal this summer. No one has come out and outright said it yet, but I'm starting to think that's the plan to finance one or two top players. "Lose one to get one" makes no sense in a way, but I guess Marotta & co. are positive that Pogba will make for a great Vidal replacement. I think they're gonna hand him the keys of the midfield next season, so to speak. I'd really like to know what Conte has to say about it.

Vidal would be perfect at PSG. Associating him with Thiago Silva would turn them into a bank.

Zabo you're turning me on...

Yeah, we're through already but our final standing determines where we enter the play-offs. By topping the elite group I think we go straight to the semi-finals.

Kaboul will play the full match ahead of his glorious return at the weekend.
1-3 in the Elite Group go to the semis.

But if you finish 1st you play the winner of the play-off between the two crappy groups whereas 2 and 3 will play against each other.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

He's going to sell Conte's favourite player and arguably the only decent signing he made for us?

Pogba is not proven, can be lazy as fuck, not even half as good as Vidal and he's not here to stay.

There's no 'cheap' replacement for Vidal. It doesn't make any sense to sell our absolute best player (and in turn ruin our functional midfield) to buy strikers. It's like starting from scratch all over again.

But Marotta's stupidity knows no bounds.

Zabojnik

He's going to sell Conte's favourite player and arguably the only decent signing he made for us?

Pogba is not proven, can be lazy as fuck, not even half as good as Vidal and he's not here to stay.

There's no 'cheap' replacement for Vidal. It doesn't make any sense to sell our absolute best player (and in turn ruin our functional midfield) to buy strikers. It's like starting from scratch all over again.

But Marotta's stupidity knows no bounds.

thanksgiving-prayer.gif

Top Bottom