• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Galliani: Milan have more points than Juventus over the last five years.

GUYS GUYS MADRID IS AFTER POGBA

Am I dcing? SOMEONE HOLD ME
Gianluca Di Marzio says it's not true.

It's true if they want to pay us 30-40m however.
3AQmK.gif

K1LLER7

Ah yes. I remember you were saying you had to get a job or something. How did that turn out?

I'm going for Central Departments.

How many years you got left at Uni?
Yeah I worked doing marketing for an art company. It Worked out pretty well, did it for around 6 months.

I'm on to my final year next year. Thanks to you I found out about this. Don't want to spend too much time looking for a job after Uni finishes :)

Central department has quite a bit if management based work right? Sounds good.

pulga

Banned
Galliani: Milan have more points than Juventus over the last five years.

Gianluca Di Marzio says it's not true.

It's true if they want to pay 30-40m.
3AQmK.gif

This is one of the situations I dont know how to feel lol. I guess Madrid could send Benzema or Higuain our way, as well. Pogba's gonna leave sooner later, might as well get a shiny new striker out of it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is one of the situations I dont know how to feel lol. I guess Madrid could send Benzema or Higuain our way, as well. Pogba's gonna leave sooner later, might as well get a shiny new striker out of it.
Benzema is anything but shiny. Turok can keep him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Finally something horrible happened in GoT.

Yes, dc and pulga, I know. 'Oh you know nothing'. I wanna know nothing WHEN I WANT

pulga

Banned
Finally something horrible happened in GoT.

Yes, dc and pulga, I know. 'Oh you know nothing'. I wanna know nothing WHEN I WANT

Lol my mates just sat there, mouth agape, registering what just had happened. When the song came on everyone went insane haha

defel

Yeah I worked doing marketing for an art company. It Worked out pretty well, did it for around 6 months.

I'm on to my final year next year. Thanks to you I found out about this. Don't want to spend too much time looking for a job after Uni finishes :)

Central department has quite a bit if management based work right? Sounds good.

If you ever want to know about the Economics fast stream let me know. Ill likely be starting there in September :)

Fady K

I'm starting to really dislike the FA.

Cheers Fady.
3AQmK.gif
(and Lightning!) Means a lot coming for you. ;)

You are most welcome bro :)

caceresbaciaconte.gif

Mass Effect 3. It feels like they're using the fast-paced nature of the main story as an excuse to make the side-missions shit so far, still enjoying it though. How is Ghost of Sparta? Only GoW I haven't played, heard its the best one.

I finished Mass Effect 2 a few months ago, plan to play 3 eventually! Let me know what you think. I'm actually playing through Ghost of Sparta at the moment and it is really, really wonderful! I'll share my thoughts when I'm done. I still haven't played Ascension, expecting it to be the worst one.

Just another example that Chris Foy should not be refereeing at this level.

Thank. You.

Ashley Cole ‏@TheRealAC3 4m
REALLY????? #wow

:lol

Echoed my sentiments really. Despite all the mistakes by the FA, they continuously surprise me in bad ways.

Linius

I see Woodenlung is in a similar situation as I was yesterday. Though you guys have a couple of more points than we did on PSV. You'll be fine right?

Is the title in Denmark a CL spot or CL qualifiers?

Fady K

So this confirms that Chris Foy has SEEN the incident and decided to IGNORE it? Why the hell is this guy still working as a referee?

lol 7 mins played and already 2 goals scored. looks like a fun match

Our keeper just caught a ball in the air, got it in his hands, a FCN and Copenhagenplayer are then pushed into him and he faceplants into their shitty artifical pitch.... THEY THEN FUCKING TAKE THE BALL AND SCORES. He had it in his fucking hands. Scandalous. I truly hope they will burn this stadium down.

I see Woodenlung is in a similar situation as I was yesterday. Though you guys have a couple of more points than we did on PSV. You'll be fine right?

Is the title in Denmark a CL spot or CL qualifiers?

CL spot as long as the CL champions qualify to CL in their own league... which they will.

spidye

Our keeper just caught a ball in the air, got it in his hands, a FCN and Copenhagenplayer are then pushed into him and he faceplants into their shitty artifical pitch.... THEY THEN FUCKING TAKE THE BALL AND SCORES. He had it in his fucking hands.

ouch. didn't see that. looks like the keeper can't play anymore

Linius

Our keeper just caught a ball in the air, got it in his hands, a FCN and Copenhagenplayer are then pushed into him and he faceplants into their shitty artifical pitch.... THEY THEN FUCKING TAKE THE BALL AND SCORES. He had it in his fucking hands. Scandalous. I truly hope they will burn this stadium down.

CL spot as long as the CL champions qualify to CL in their own league... which they will.

Yup they will. Well good luck then, vamos copenhagen!

pulga

Banned
Whats this about Klopp and Rummenegieiee flinging shit at each other? Something about Klopp's hair transplant lol

BundesGAF pls

Fady K

Is he the same referee that didn't even yellow/red card McManaman?

That was Mark Halsey Kyoufu; the FA could take action because he claimed he did not see the incident. Unlike Mr. Foy, who saw it and decided to award a "free kick" which the FA deems "enough".

Whats this about Klopp and Rummenegieiee flinging shit at each other? Something about Klopp's hair transplant lol

BundesGAF pls

Klopp got his hair done.
After CL draw, some Bayern guy said they won't talk to Guardiola about Barca.
Klopp said he bets his ass they will have a phone call with Guardiola.
Rummenigge said Klopp should bet his hair instead, he could transplant some more but the ass would be gone.

I finished Mass Effect 2 a few months ago, plan to play 3 eventually! Let me know what you think. I'm actually playing through Ghost of Sparta at the moment and it is really, really wonderful! I'll share my thoughts when I'm done. I still haven't played Ascension, expecting it to be the worst one.

At the start, Ascension is pretty disappointing but it massively picks up halfway through, in terms of story,abilities, and just getting use to thenew combat elements. Its still a great game

GoW2>GoW>>GoW3>GoW:A=GoW:CoO>>>MGS:R

As much as I love the series, they should give it a break for a few years imo

Only 3 new PS3 retail games to look forward to for me, Last of Us, GTA5 and Beyond: Two Souls. How about you?

Didn't the Wigan linesman claim that he saw the McManaman (annoying to type) incident?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
At the start, Ascension is pretty disappointing but it massively picks up halfway through, in terms of story,abilities, and just getting use to thenew combat elements. Its still a great game

GoW2>GoW>>GoW3>GoW:A=GoW:CoO>>>MGS:R

As much as I love the series, they should give it a break for a few years imo

Only 3 new PS3 retail games to look forward to for me, Last of Us, GTA5 and Beyond: Two Souls. How about you?
I know you're trolling but GoW is possibly the worst mainstream action game out there. Level with DmC.

The story is great, I'm talking about the combat engine here.

Top Bottom