• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

pulga

Banned
Juventus Starting XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Peluso, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah, Marchisio, Vucinic

Marchisio as second striker? Has Cunte done this before?

533763_652180531475846_974168176_n.png

Meier

have you guys heard the snippets of the new daft punk track yet? it's awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMJwcOiBoZE.

the full song was supposed to be out to day, but still no dice.

(i'm probably dc'ing here, but whatever!)

I've heard conflicting reports, but I think the full track did leak earlier: http://kyleread.tumblr.com/post/48019451658/funkified-get-lucky-daft-punk-oh-god-its-the

Adnan. He's like your Suarez, Lopes and Guidetti all in one.

I was kinda hoping Aguero WOULD be banned so we might see Guidetti get his first app in the EPL. :(

Fady K

Personally I don't think gaming needs a kick up its' ass at all. So many beautiful games coming out it is simply staggering. So many great ones came out recently too.

HOWEVER I feel like those who WRITE the stories for games should get their assess kicked. So much waster potential for SO many series.

dc89

I figured it out guys. I figured out what to play in this post Bioshock Infinite depression cyclone I find myself in.

"In what country is there a place for people like me?"

Sooner or later someone will discover his kryptonite and it will be all over. Biscuits, fucking biscuits.

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Let's show these Lazio cunts how it's done and then take Gonzales home with us. Class player.
:lol :lol :lol

I better ask him to delete that tweet!

Personally I don't think gaming needs a kick up its' ass at all. So many beautiful games coming out it is simply staggering. So many great ones came out recently too.

HOWEVER I feel like those who WRITE the stories for games should get their assess kicked. So much waster potential for SO many series.

I'm fine with the games that are coming out, but I'm worried about the trappings that are coming with them with increasing regularity

DRM
Always online
Day one DLC
Preorder DLC
On-disc DLC
Non-aesthetic microtransactions
Games releasing essentially as betas to be patched
Blocked used games*

All of that can piss off :p

Fady K

:lol Baby looks same as Messi 8 years ago. Even the same height.

SAME HEIGHT LOL. Love you football fan! I'm scared of Bayern, they are the most in-form team in the last, like, 3 years haha! Will be a big, big game.

I figured it out guys. I figured out what to play in this post Bioshock Infinite depression cyclone I find myself in.

"In what country is there a place for people like me?"

What game is that :p?

I'm fine with the games that are coming out, but I'm worried about the trappings that are coming with them with increasing regularity

DRM
Always online
Day one DLC
Preorder DLC
On-disc DLC
Non-aesthetic microtransactions
Games releasing essentially as betas to be patched
Blocked used games*

All of that can piss off :p

I'm with you on all the stuff you mentioned. That stuff is BLATANT and SHAMELESS. DLC is the one thing I admit to buying from time to time, but it still pisses me off. I bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution for 60 US dollars and paid 15 dollars for the extra chapter. I still love the game to bits, but this is too much. It is especially insulting when they release the DLC within the same release period of the game.

Meier

I've got it. I just actually need to play it.

I think Fady has played that and VLR.

Highly recommended. Phoenix Wright-esque gameplay (searching for clues with the stylus, picking dialogue, etc.) with some Walking Dead like choices. I'm going to play Infinite next then get VLR for my Vita after that.

I'm with you on all the stuff you mentioned. That stuff is BLATANT and SHAMELESS. DLC is the one thing I admit to buying from time to time, but it still pisses me off. I bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution for 60 US dollars and paid 15 dollars for the extra chapter. I still love the game to bits, but this is too much. It is especially insulting when they release the DLC within the same release period of the game.

The price of From Ashes (ME3 DLC) is ridiculous. You're basically paying £8 for a short, one dimensional mission with the carrot being a unique teammate.

bud

Chivas lost :lol

:lol

Ok bud. I need the other bud's advice though. I'm banging a married milf and shit is getting real

just caught this post. dude, you're already having sex with her! what advice can i possibly give you here?

she said she wants to meet up again at her place. hnnngggg. could it finally be happen this time?! i'm probably going on either friday or saturday.

dc89

What game is that :p?

Haha. The original Bioshock. It's a quote you see in the lighthouse.

Not yet dc! Soon though :)! 999 comes first :)

Yeh I thought you were going to play those games.

Highly recommended. Phoenix Wright-esque gameplay (searching for clues with the stylus, picking dialogue, etc.) with some Walking Dead like choices. I'm going to play Infinite next then get VLR for my Vita after that.

Seems like a good game in that case. I've read lots of good things about it.

Infinite is a brilliant game. You'll enjoy it.

The next portable game I'll play is the third professor Layton game. And then Fire Emblem.

Messi

Just seen Kunt Aguero's "Tackle". He should be ashamed of himself. I don't care if he is not that kind of player, clearly he has that streak in him if he was willing to do it at all. He went down in my estimation after seeing that.

Great header though.

EDIT: PENULTY

Lightning

Banned
Fabianski is probably out for our game against Everton but Rosicky and Mertesacker come back in. This is your chance for redemption SZCZ and don't let me down!

Neverton will bite the dust this time tomorrow!

Top Bottom